Yes it was a sloppy game | Syracusefan.com

Yes it was a sloppy game

NYCSUGrad

All Conference
But it sure as hell beat the last exhibition game we played no zone in. Fab was, well, fab and sloppy as the game was the win was never in doubt. I feel pretty sure when we start playing zone without the scrubs (esp Mookie) we will be solidly in control in our preseason games.

is it just me or does JB seem to kind of sit back during exhibitions and not really coach, and just wants to see how the players handle things just from what they have been going over in practice?

Mookie defends in the zone as well as Dion or Triche

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

is it just me or does JB seem to kind of sit back during exhibitions and not really coach, and just wants to see how the players handle things just from what they have been going over in practice?

Looked to me like JB gave them the ball and said... play basketball, at least on offense. He seemed to be more involved strategically with the defense.

I didn't see much in the way of set plays on offense..they seemed to be playing a glorified pick up game...everyone trying to impress their girlfriends.

Mookie defends in the zone as well as Dion or Triche

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Wouldn't go that far. Mook's lateral quickness is not that of triche/waiters.

Wouldn't go that far. Mook's lateral quickness is not that of triche/waiters.
But all three go under the screens and give up the 3 just as well as the others.

But all three go under the screens and give up the 3 just as well as the others.

Not last night. JB had everyone switching instead of going under or through the screens. JB may have changed his philosophy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom