Yet Another Reason To Hate North Carolina | Syracusefan.com

Yet Another Reason To Hate North Carolina

OrangeOnions

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Granted I don't like any other team but Syracuse but...

I'm standing by the National Championship trophy from 2003 and a North Carolina fan stumbles by and says, "How cute, they have one."

What a douche.

th

OrangeOnions said:
Granted I don't like any other team but Syracuse but... I'm standing by the National Championship trophy from 2003 and a North Carolina fan stumbles by and says, "How cute, they have one." What a douche.

Should have responded "How cute, you must have one of those fraudulent UNC degrees."

I wouldn't pee on Chapel Hill if it was on fire. I hate everything about the place - except that my uncle was a prof there. If the next Hurricane Katrina kicked the snot out of the place, I'd be okay with that.

They count Helm's titles so it is 6 - 3 in their favor. Plus this academic scandal will most likely vacate at least 2 of them (2005, 2009) so then it will be 4 - 3. How cute.

They count Helm's titles so it is 6 - 3 in their favor. Plus this academic scandal will most likely vacate at least 2 of them (2005, 2009) so then it will be 4 - 3. How cute.

They should have to vacate 2005 because of how bad the officials robbed Villanova at the Dome that year.

CNY UNC fans who have never set foot in the state of North Carolina are a joke. I saw a family who lives down the street from me (had no idea they were "UNC fans" )all decked out in UNC gear...I completely snubbed them when they called my name. Clowns. Got no time for that.

CNY UNC fans who have never set foot in the state of North Carolina are a joke. I saw a family who lives down the street from me (had no idea they were "UNC fans" )all decked out in UNC gear...I completely snubbed them when they called my name. Clowns. Got no time for that.

saw a crap load of them sitting in the 3rd level of the dome during the 2005 regionals

Granted I don't like any other team but Syracuse but...

I'm standing by the National Championship trophy from 2003 and a North Carolina fan stumbles by and says, "How cute, they have one."

What a douche.
That's enough to give me a little sympathy for Duke fans.

That's the problem, one is "cute". Schools we think we're on the same level as have 4-5 of them.
I'm not one bit jealous. It's just that UNC cheated, UCLA too, Kentucky might have, UConn got lucky, and Duke gets too many All Americans. Also, Kansa (s) is an anagram for Sanka which is decaf.
Oh yeah - Keith in Smart :mad:!

Last edited:
Now now, you know there are many fantastic Carolina fans who are great human beings. But I guess this is not the thread to mention it.

What I will agree with is the aggravation at people coming out of the woodwork apparently UNC fans. Now, maybe they are. Or maybe they are jumping on the bandwagon because Uncle Fred lives in Cary, NC. But Syracuse has its fair share of bandwagon fans as well.

Now now, you know there are many fantastic Carolina fans who are great human beings. But I guess this is not the thread to mention it.

What I will agree with is the aggravation at people coming out of the woodwork apparently UNC fans. Now, maybe they are. Or maybe they are jumping on the bandwagon because Uncle Fred lives in Cary, NC. But Syracuse has its fair share of bandwagon fans as well.

One thing about a season like this is that we find out who the real fans are.

bandwagon.jpg

One thing about a season like this is that we find out who the real fans are.

bandwagon.jpg
HA HA HA HA!

I am laughing even harder because I saw the end of the game today where Minnesota missed a chippie FG and the Seahawks are into the next round of play offs.

I never met a Unc fan I didn't like, most of them are pretty classy, and have a lot of respect for our program.

As someone who went to Carolina and loves all things UNC, I admit we have some crappy fans. A lot of our basketball "fans" are bandwagon fans and we realize that. They follow FSU or Clemson or Alabama or someone in football, Carolina in basketball, etc. You can tell who are true Carolina fans by who follows Carolina football and I am talking about UNC football prior to this year. Back in the Mack Brown, Butch Davis and hell Everett Withers short time.
We do take a lot of pride in our programs and love our sports. I am sorry you had to deal with some crappy person acting snobbish toward you up there. I can assure you, that's NOT how Carolina fans act. At least down here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom