Yo Adrian | Syracusefan.com

Yo Adrian

T

tee1222

Man, this thing's going to get buried by next week :)
but you know the drill. Replace Hey with Yo.
Dorky+Adrian.jpg

You should feel bad.

Dorky+Adrian.jpg

You should feel bad.

OK I admit I am attracted to the nerdy librarian look. I can't help picturing them with no cloths, hair all spread out but still wearing the glasses and trying to reprimand me sassily. Perhaps Mrs. Jordoo should be a nerdy naughty librarian for Halloween next year.

OK I admit I am attracted to the nerdy librarian look. I can't help picturing them with no cloths, hair all spread out but still wearing the glasses and trying to reprimand me sassily. Perhaps Mrs. Jordoo should be a nerdy naughty librarian for Halloween next year.
once again...pics of the mrs...or it didn't happen.

I saw one of her on her back..Was hoping for more haha. I know you said she was cool with you posting as many as imaginable. I missed a bunch before admins took them down. Sad day indeed.

You didn't miss anything. She does these photo shoots where her and her girl friends get together and they wear lingerie and get sexy pics of themselves for their husbans.That is what the picture is from. There were a lot more that she was not cool with even letting me have electronically. There are limits but in general she's OK if she feels the pics are flattering.

Yeah. In fact, I thought I was reaching with the picture in OP. Looking good to me!

You should feel bad.

Bravo on your spin on this one!

based on Rocky IV(I'm trying to learn how to be more laconic like Drago) :
Yo Adrian...
"You will lose".

Last edited:
lol!! She gone. :( Yo, jordoo, I wanted to give you a like but felt it would be irresponsible not having a chance to view the image and knowing what I was endorsing.

LOL, I'll tag you if I post it again. On my phone right now though not the laptop.

Yo Adrian,
Rocky took one look at the size of our front line and he ran back to the pet store to tell you the bad news.
rocky-and-adrian-2.jpeg

You should feel bad.

Wait till you get a look at their starting back court: Cuff and Link.
I was really trying to think of a way to incorporate cuff and link into this thread. That'll do! Btw, there's clearly not enough Paulie material here.
We should feel bad.
14358352_4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom