Yo Adrian | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Yo Adrian

Dorky+Adrian.jpg

Yo Adrian . . . . . .I'm hot for Teacher!
You should feel bad.[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to get to watch much of the game, but hey, I am going to be meeting my first Syracusefan poster for a beer tonight - TexanMark is passing through my town tonight.

Back to the actual game, coincidentally one of my co-workers is an Adrian grad, shockingly she hasn't replied to my e-mail talking a little bit of smack about this particular exhibition game.

I'm not going to get to watch much of the game, but hey, I am going to be meeting my first Syracusefan poster for a beer tonight - TexanMark is passing through my town tonight.

Back to the actual game, coincidentally one of my co-workers is an Adrian grad, shockingly she hasn't replied to my e-mail talking a little bit of smack about this particular exhibition game.

I had lunch with TexanMark this afternoon. I am still alive :) Just kidding. Great guy. Really enjoyed meeting him.

Jekelish doesn't realize beer at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight means I'll be by his house for breakfast. I'll just hang outside his bedroom window until he sees me and lets me in.

Seriously, my trip back from seeing my son lined up perfectly to do lunch with MSOrange in the KC area and Jekelish for a beer at B-Dubs in north TX. Both great guys...fun to meet both for the first time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom