You can't make this stuff up...Lindsley at it again | Syracusefan.com

You can't make this stuff up...Lindsley at it again

BleedsOrange44

Starter
So it was 1pm, and it was quiet around the office so I decide to flip the radio on. It was set to TheScore1260 from the last time I had it on. I expect to hear some conference re-alignment talk or something. But what do I hear? Lindsley has a guy on to promote a fishing tournament on Oneida Lake this year, and then talks about Uncle Kracker and Kid Rock. He asks the guy if he's a sports fan, and he basically says not really. What is the point of having this guy on? OMG it was painful to listen to. Now I remember why I had the radio off.

Damn, I thought this was a thread about Lindsay Lohen making out with her mom - pics are out on the interweb.

I thought the same thing BleedsOrange44, i turned it quickly to ESPN radio

Damn, I thought this was a thread about Lindsay Lohen making out with her mom - pics are out on the interweb.

lindsay-dina-lohan-kissing-birthday-01-480x467.jpg

So it was 1pm, and it was quiet around the office so I decide to flip the radio on. It was set to TheScore1260 from the last time I had it on. I expect to hear some conference re-alignment talk or something. But what do I hear? Lindsley has a guy on to promote a fishing tournament on Oneida Lake this year, and then talks about Uncle Kracker and Kid Rock. He asks the guy if he's a sports fan, and he basically says not really. What is the point of having this guy on? OMG it was painful to listen to. Now I remember why I had the radio off.

Haha, I caught the same thing. Turned on The Score for a bit while heading back to campus, and Lindsley was talking expansion for a while (albeit being really naive about the whole thing, but w/e) so I left it on...then he goes to fishing. FISHING?

Haha, I caught the same thing. Turned on The Score for a bit while heading back to campus, and Lindsley was talking expansion for a while (albeit being really naive about the whole thing, but w/e) so I left it on...then he goes to fishing. FISHING?
And completely out of nowhere! It wasn't like he prepped you for it, it was just random! Out of nowhere, and went on for 10 minutes. The guy he had was a complete moron, and when asked if he liked sports, the guy said "well uh...I like playing sports like fishing, so yeah sports are important." He called himself a "fish head" because sports and the world is all about greed, and he just wants to focus on these "things much smaller than us and trying to catch them." That way he "doesn't have to think about anything." OMG I wanted to say "really? This guy makes a lot of money?? REALLY!??"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom