You guys are funny | Syracusefan.com

You guys are funny

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
nit bound...repeat of the 01-02 team...team is broken lol...overreact much? i guess now that we're up 15 we're back to being a 1 seed.

nit bound...repeat of the 01-02 team...team is broken lol...overreact much? i guess now that we're up 15 we're back to being a 1 seed.

the only overreaction, was the people who thought other people were overreacting. No one said anything about the NIT (and actually meant it). for the most part, the things that were said were and still are completely justifiable.

And we arent a 1 seed right now.

We aren't a 1 seed. But we obviously are not an NIT team. That's a joke. If we struggle somewhat in BE play, we'll be around a 5-6 seed.

the only overreaction, was the people who thought other people were overreacting. No one said anything about the NIT (and actually meant it). for the most part, the things that were said were and still are completely justifiable.

team is bored right now. temple is a solid team and played great, we played like crap, still could have won if we make our fts or triche makes a wide open 3 with a minute left. alcorn st is 2-12, our guys know that, they treated that game like a scrimmage, its ridiculous to take anything away from that game. we wont be a 1 seed, but ill put money on us being no worse than a 3 seed. some of these posts are truly ridiculous. team is broken? come on.

team is bored right now. temple is a solid team and played great, we played like crap, still could have won if we make our fts or triche makes a wide open 3 with a minute left. alcorn st is 2-12, our guys know that, they treated that game like a scrimmage, its ridiculous to take anything away from that game. we wont be a 1 seed, but ill put money on us being no worse than a 3 seed. some of these posts are truly ridiculous. team is broken? come on.

i am assuming if someone actually means the team is broken... they are saying from the standpoint that we all thought we were a top 2 team.

No one said anything about the NIT (and actually meant it). for the most part, the things that were said were and still are completely justifiable.
Really? Who's to say they're justifiable?

Really? Who's to say they're justifiable?

anyone that watched the last 10 min of detroit, the temple game, or the team who was 2-12.

You really missed a lot of posts then if you think there weren't any over reactions.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom