You have to wonder... | Syracusefan.com

You have to wonder...

SUOrangeSU

All Conference
why Jordan hasn't committed yet? Is he waiting around for options first...?...

Rysheed Jordan. April 15th announcement scheduled.

He's been teasing Temple for the longest time now. He pretty much went to all of their games but you figure if he loved them so much that he would've committed already instead of waiting till April.

He's been teasing Temple for the longest time now. He pretty much went to all of their games but you figure if he loved them so much that he would've committed already instead of waiting till April.
It's almost like Whitehead who says "SU is my dream school", if so why hasn't he punched his ticket yet. As a few of us have said think he's waiting on Slime bal Cal to come knocking ($$$).

I dont know. I just have this funny feeling that he is waiting to see

I dont know. I just have this funny feeling that he is waiting to see
Got a lot more comp for playing time at SU, whereas if he goes to Temple would probably start right away and/or get significant minutes.

Got a lot more comp for playing time at SU, whereas if he goes to Temple would probably start right away and/or get significant minutes.
Temple's selling point is easy. "Come be the next Khalif Wyatt." I'm sure the St. John's troll will come thru any minute now and tell us Lavin's great pitch and SJU's terrific credentials th_kglaugh.png.

JB has a pretty good selling point too...former 6th man of the year and 4th overall pick in the NBA draft. Don't need to start in order to get your minutes.

JB has a pretty good selling point too...former 6th man of the year and 4th overall pick in the NBA draft. Don't need to start in order to get your minutes.
Yeah but as Deano pointed out you got Mike G, Cooney, Buss, and BJ to fight for playing time. With that said, I doubt Jordan being a Philly kid would fear any of them.

If MCW leaves, Jordan really only has Ennis as comp

The only way I see it, is if we don't want another point guard and MCW is leaving, means that either Buss or Silent G can bring up the ball in a full court situation. The coaching staff must have considered this limitation of only having Ennis and either have a plan B to recruit based on MCW's decision or they know Patterson or Gbinije can handle the point.

Remember, we don't play Louisville again until 2014-15 so no need to recruit specifically for full court pressure.

I say we go with what we have and go all in for Kaleb Joseph next year. If we go and pick up another PG for next year that might push Joseph to cross Cuse off his list. I am like many others that really want Joseph.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom