You know what was just fun? | Syracusefan.com

You know what was just fun?

dasher

Living Legend
I went on a Kansas message board. First, they talked about how much they hate Devo and G-Mac. Then they talk about how much they wished Melo would be there to see the cuse get thrashed. Then they talk about how much we must have fallen to be so invested in this game. Eh guys, you were watching and now you are talking about that game. Seem pretty invested to me.

I went on a Kansas message board. First, they talked about how much they hate Devo and G-Mac. Then they talk about how much they wished Melo would be there to see the cuse get thrashed. Then they talk about how much we must have fallen to be so invested in this game. Eh guys, you were watching and now you are talking about that game. Seem pretty invested to me.
Link or it never happened. ;)

Funny, I can't work up any real dislike for Kansas because we always beat them. It almost feels like picking on an easy target at this point. When the going gets tough, Jayhawk nuts shrink. That's just the way it is.

Funny, I can't work up any real dislike for Kansas because we always beat them. It almost feels like picking on an easy target at this point. When the going gets tough, Jayhawk nuts shrink. That's just the way it is.
I live in Mizzou country, so I have enough dislike built up for the both of us...and probably half of this board.

I have no idea how to link something. Nor do I want to learn.
I found it. Can't post a link from that site on here anyway.

Well maybe there is more interesting here in KS than I ever thought. I work with many KU fans who know very well I'm a Syracuse fan and haven't heard a word about the game leading up to it or today, but there's obviously some out there who were watching. I could be very wrong about how much interest there is.

Kansas isn't getting into a P5 conference when the Big12 breaks up either. Maybe they can join in the conference with UCONN.

Our program has fallen? What dbags who don't look at facts.
We have struggled in the regular season for 3 seasons.
We still have 2 Final Fours(2013, 2016) since their last Final Four in 2012.
We debated would you rather be Kansas and choke in the big tourament or have mediocre regular season and make tournament runs.
Again Congrats Kansas you win in the regular season and win conference titles. Then gag in the real tournament.

They were invested until the last 10 minutes. Then we were suddenly overinvested.

They were invested until the last 10 minutes. Then we were suddenly overinvested.
Not a bad strategy.
They sold before their stock plummeted to worthless.

I have no idea how to link something. Nor do I want to learn.
If you can operate a mouse then you can learn to copy and paste. It's simple for anyone. Even dinosaurs.
dinosaur-computer.jpg

Last edited:
Poor guys. The only time they beat us in the past 20 years they picked on a Billy Celuck anchored zone.

I'm a very optimistic buy. That was one of the few games in memory that I went into just knowing we had no chance against Gooden and Collison and the rest. But we won the big one and all the rest!

that 2001 game was the most blatant mismatch in the history of basketball.

Collison/Chenowith/Gooden vs McNeil and Billy Celuck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom