You know who HATES this move today? | Syracusefan.com

You know who HATES this move today?

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Big Blue Nation.

Although none of them will admit it...

From the ESPN article (do I really have to link it if it already is like 20 times on both boards)

"Last year, Louisville basketball averaged 21,503 fans, the nation's third-highest number behind only Syracuse and Kentucky. The city of Louisville also has had the nation's highest-rated college basketball television market in each of the past 10 years."

I've enjoyed perusing catpause and BBN and they have all these threads about how long till UofL kills the ACC? How North Carolina and Duke are going to the B1G/SEC, how the ACC is now ghettofied.

There is one comment that I did agree with totally about Thomas Jefferson rolling in his grave RE: UVA associated with UofL academically.

Then I thought about how football didn't exist then, much less billion dollar industries to broadcast it, or that the DNA of a majority of players driving this industry have genes that can be traced to people owned in that time. Then my head exploded since it was on a Kentucky board whose fame was largely started by a confirmed racist and cheater whose name they play the game on...and Thomas Jefferson has already been spinning for many years in regards to his Constitution, but that's for the OT....

Big Blue Nation.

From the ESPN article (do I really have to link it if it already is like 20 times on both boards)

"Last year, Louisville basketball averaged 21,503 fans, the nation's third-highest number behind only Syracuse and Kentucky. The city of Louisville also has had the nation's highest-rated college basketball television market in each of the past 10 years."

I've enjoyed perusing catpause and BBN and they have all these threads about how long till UofL kills the ACC? How North Carolina and Duke are going to the B1G/SEC, how the ACC is now ghettofied.

There is one comment that I did agree with totally about Thomas Jefferson rolling in his grave RE: UVA associated with UofL academically.

Then I thought about how football didn't exist then, much less billion dollar industries to broadcast it, or that the DNA of a majority of players driving this industry have genes that can be traced to people owned in that time. Then my head exploded since it was on a Kentucky board whose fame was largely started by a confirmed racist and cheater whose name they play the game on...and Thomas Jefferson has already been spinning for many years in regards to his Constitution, but that's for the OT....
My head just exploded.

Big Blue Nation.

Jefferson was the Declaration of Independence. The Constitution was Madison.

My head just exploded.
Jefferson was in Paris when the constitution was written by madison. That wasn't an accident. The other framers didn't want him around.

All the cards were held by Franklin and Washington. Washington wanted Madison to do the drafting. Everyone looked up to Washington, literally and figuratively.

Like Madison, Jefferson was schooled in Lockian philosophy and relied on Burke for interpretation. Jefferson lacked good judgment and often failed to do what he said. The Bill of Rights came from the Virginia Constitution but was written by James Mason, not Jefferson. Jefferson did the intro to the Virginia Constitution. He was good at that kind of stuff, probably not so good at details. His understanding of Locke was a bit sketchy. Madison was as much the right man for the job, as Obama is the wrong man for any job involving the Constitution.

Jefferson's 'life liberty and happiness' came from Burke's 'life liberty and property'. The Constitution uses the phrase life liberty and property straight from Burke. (Bill of Rights 5th Amendment)

The Bill of Rights came from the Virginia Constitution but was written by James Mason, not Jefferson.
NorthByNorthwest46.jpg

Jefferson was in Paris when the constitution was written by madison. That wasn't an accident. The other framers didn't want him around.
Why'd you quote me.

Thomas Jefferson suffered from Aspergers.

That rant has the amazing train of thought randomness usually only witnessed in Bollywood action sequences.

1142352_o.gif

Madison was as much the right man for the job, as Obama is the wrong man for any job involving the Constitution.
I don't need to tell you this, but Alaska, don't ever change man.

ask not what your conference can do for you, but what you can do for your conference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom