You know you are a huge Cuse fan when: | Syracusefan.com

You know you are a huge Cuse fan when:

If you are very superstitious on how you watch a game:

- what you wear.
- how you sit.
- which way you cross your legs.
- what you drink and eat.

I am very particular about some of this stuff. Over the years when we are losing at the half I will end up "standing" through the entire second half. I would say I am successful on this about 65-70% of the time. Yes, I am all in and completely nuts.

You hang out on this fan board Christmas and New Years.
Sitting in my car waiting to play hoops myself, but of course I'm here. With my new SU hoodie on...

- what you wear.
- how you sit.

I am very particular about some of this stuff. Over the years when we are losing at the half I will end up "standing" through the entire second half. I would say I am successful on this about 65-70% of the time. Yes, I am all in and completely nuts.
I used to do that sort of thing.
- eat oranges [oh, yeah: and/or Blood Orange yogurt]
- drink orange juice
- cross legs, arms, fingers, toes in the direction of our basket
- weird(er) ritual of crossing fingers, touching them to my chest three times, then to my head, then raising both arms up when we need a three-pointer...
- wearing my one orange clothing item - old, old SU t-shirt.

Not sure if it has been old(er) age, a lack of expectations for the season, and/or general depression as the reason(s) why I'm less invested in those ridic 'stuporstitions' these last two seasons.

- what you wear.
- how you sit.

I have a weird one. If I'm eating, I don't take another bite until we score our first basket. It's my version of standing I guess.

When watching other teams games you immediately judge how ty their zone is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom