You know you're a good poster on here... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

You know you're a good poster on here...

No wonder your LPM is 17. Ouch.

I plan on going on a hot streak soon. Or making another username, and just liking the hell out of what ever Cusetroops posts! Ill be a winner somehow!

I think we need a stat that logs how many hours each of us spend on here a day. According to my Commander I spend 90% of the day worrying about the Orange, and 10% worrying about Green

Not enough at bats

I'm like Babe Ruth on a barnstorming tour - you're not gonna see me every night.

You just have to appreciate basking in the glow of greatness whenever you have the chance.

I think we need a stat that logs how many hours each of us spend on here a day. According to my Commander 90% of the day worrying about the Orange, and 10% worrying about Green
It's far too many. Should figure out how much lost productivity happened within the northeastern corridor once the BF news emerged. We're talking millions of lost revenue!

I'm like Babe Ruth on a barnstorming tour - you're not gonna see me every night.

You just have to appreciate basking in the glow of greatness whenever you have the chance.
You have a great ratio Fishy. 2 to 1 in likes vs posts!

It's far too many. Should figure out how much lost productivity happened within the northeastern corridor once the BF news emerged. We're talking millions of lost revenue!

Add tapatalk into the mix with the BF thing, and it was cutting into Puppy School. Supposed to be teaching my pup to lay down, instead im refreshing my phone for an hour

You have a great ratio Fishy. 2 to 1 in likes vs posts!

geez, a 30 messages per like ratio?

You should probably be banished to the Syracuse.com boards.

The fact that I got an iPad and tapatalk has increased my time on here significantly, which is part of why I've had about, oh, 400 posts since this whole Bernie ordeal started.

geez, a 30 messages per like ratio?

You should probably be banished to the Syracuse.com boards.
that's what I'm saying, there's the good posters, and then there's...

I think we need a stat that logs how many hours each of us spend on here a day. According to my Commander I spend 90% of the day worrying about the Orange, and 10% worrying about Green
If that information ever became public, we'd all be unemployed.

I rarely start threads because I just like to pretend I'm a power poster and don't want the heartbreak of discovering otherwise. I don't think my liver could take it.
you get likes because you are funny, and not because you are smart.:rolling:

My LPM is .0621 :oops::eek:

Have you seen your game threads? Its you responding to yourself over and over again, no wonder your message count is so high! If you could like yourself you'd be golden.:)
I am aiming for 1 like per every 10 messges and then when I get to 44 likes not posting anything remotely likeable for the forseable future.

The key is to swing for the fences and get the grand slams. One post with 4+ likes is easier, and more efficient, than being a singles hitter.

That said, I keep striking out with the bases loaded.

Have you seen your game threads? Its you responding to yourself over and over again, no wonder your message count is so high! If you could like yourself you'd be golden.:)
I am aiming for 1 like per every 10 messges and then when I get to 44 likes not posting anything remotely likeable for the forseable future.
well the chats always slow my comp down, so I chat with whoever in the game threads! which, unfortunately, is usually me and 2 others...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom