You won't be surprised by this ESPN poll on whether Jeff Orr crossed a line yelling at Smart | Syracusefan.com

You won't be surprised by this ESPN poll on whether Jeff Orr crossed a line yelling at Smart

Meh, I dont think its a big deal. Heard much worse, I have said worse at sporting events.

Meh, I dont think its a big deal. Heard much worse, I have said worse at sporting events.
I think you might be confused, I was refering to West Virginia's as the only state to vote in favor of "Not over the line"

Edit: I also don't think hearing much worse justifies what Orr said. That logic only continues this vicious cycle.

They left out the most important response choice:
Who gives a crap?

No surprise from WV. Where's the question asking if setting a couch on fire is over the line?

I think you might be confused, I was refering to West Virginia's as the only state to vote in favor of "Not over the line"

Edit: I also don't think hearing much worse justifies what Orr said. That logic only continues this vicious cycle.

Not confused, I saw what West Virginia had voted. I read what you had put in your post and answered it. Doesnt really bother me what he said

I don't know what Marcus Smart has done in the past. If he was acting like a dirty player, trying to hurt people, it wasn't over the line. If it was just because he is an opposing player, it certainly was. My guess would be it's the latter, since I haven't heard anything bad about him before.

Not confused, I saw what West Virginia had voted. I read what you had put in your post and answered it. Doesnt really bother me what he said
That was the question of the poll. I wasn't posing a question lol. There are enough threads arguing over this topic.

That was the question of the poll. I wasn't posing a question lol. There are enough threads arguing over this topic.

I said what you posted, as you did post it, whether its your question or ESPN's

There's something wrong with the mindset that seems to think you can say whatever you want to players, officials or anyone else in the gym/field/sidelines just because you bought a ticket.

there is a line, and people do cross it. when they do, they often get kicked out.

as far as I have heard and read so far, this Orr character has never gotten kicked out, home or away.

what he said was distasteful and classless and neither I nor anyone I have attended games with would behave the same way, but it's pretty clearly not over the "line" that has been established over the years.

Two jerks don't make a right.
Look at Orr's gesture about 32-33 seconds in.
And the guy is an air traffic controller.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i0NdJahHN0w?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And here's more on this "great" fan:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2Eoa1Ko_lxE?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But...unless a player is physically assaulted NOTHING justifies putting hands on a fan...even a jackass like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom