Your broadcasting team for Saturday: | Syracusefan.com

Your broadcasting team for Saturday:

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
Jon Sciambi and Hubert Davis.

I hate sciambi. Hated him in Atl, hate him at ESPN.

He reminds me of the rascall flatts lead singer, which just creeps me out.

I dont mind Sciambi. I loathe Hubert Davis. His stupid laugh drives me crazy. Plus he is a Tar Heel. Enough said.

Hubert's alright...have chatted with him in the past at the beach, Litchfield by the Sea, Pawley's Island, SC. We have a condo there...see him every summer with his family...

normally I'd expect Hubert to be pro ACC, but being a Heel I'd assume he's got no love for the wolfpack.

I didn't have a strong opinion having not seen Davis do games but color me unimpressed.
When NC St made their run early in the 2nd half 'Cuse was missing basically the same open shots they were making when they made their other runs late 1st/mid 2nd half - he of course blames shot selection and "settling for perimeter jumpers" only when we miss. Typical lazy results-oriented analysis.

I liked his story about never scoring on one basket in Reynolds.

When NC St made their run early in the 2nd half 'Cuse was missing basically the same open shots they were making when they made their other runs late 1st/mid 2nd half - he of course blames shot selection and "settling for perimeter jumpers" only when we miss.

The point would've been stronger if he had mentioned something in the first half to the effect that you don't want to fall in love too much with the three.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom