Your Daily Grayson Allen Thread | Syracusefan.com

Your Daily Grayson Allen Thread

Now ppl are reaching and need to get lives and stop following some 20yr old kids every move looking for him to do something u can pick apart.

I don't usually listen to Mike and Mike, but I did this morning driving in to work. They did an entire segment on this. Like it or not the kid isn't going to get the benefit of doubt. He probably should have went to the NBA last year because between his actions and his play he is tanking it.

Grayson created the world he now lives in, but not sure there is anything to see here - particularly if you watch it at regular speed.

Is there a video of it at full speed somewhere? I can only find the slow-mo versions.

Is there a video of it at full speed somewhere? I can only find the slow-mo versions.

Haven't checked the internet but I saw it at full speed channel surfing this morning.

douchenozzle.gif%7Ec200

So we want the kid, who is diving for a loose ball and showing hustle, to face plant into the bench and not brace himself hahaha. This is a total non-story

It is pretty clear that he was bracing himself and moving back in the other direction. If this happened to any other kid we wouldn't even know about it.

That looked intentional, no matter who did it. Who does a two armed shove to brace themselves?

The FSU assistant publicly said that it was not a dirty play. That pretty much settles it.

But it doesn't mean GA is off the hook for his other dirty plays, and people are right to view him with more suspicion than the average player.

The FSU assistant publicly said that it was not a dirty play. That pretty much settles it.

But it doesn't mean GA is off the hook for his other dirty plays, and people are right to view him with more suspicion than the average player.
How would the coach know? Besides, he had the worst view of anyone. Also, it's in everyone's interest for this not to blow up. Everyone in an official position, that is.

How would the coach know? Besides, he had the worst view of anyone.

He could maybe sense if he felt like he was intentionally pushed, rather than just run into. I think some his statement is probably just trying to diffuse the situation.

Xavier Rathan-Mayes also said last night's game was personal after being tripped by Allen last year. If I am FSU I am kind of mad at this dog and pony show. They have their best team ever. Rathan-Mayes completely outplayed dominated Allen on the court.

Someone needs to just give this kid a beating already and get it out of the way.

What is he going to say there?

I'm sure the FSU coaches will be reminding the players about this play if they see Duke again. That'll be the time to make amends.

I don't believe what he did last night was intentional. I do believe what he did against BC was very much intentional.

Not going to lie - I almost want him to do it in the Dome (provided no one is injured), just so I can personally witness his last college basketball game. I cannot stand this kid. He's a ticking time bomb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom