Your favourite team never wins, they move, and become a champ elsewhere. Are you excited? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your favourite team never wins, they move, and become a champ elsewhere. Are you excited?

As per title

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angry

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No / Indifferent

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Is St. Louis the only City to have 2 teams move? Man I remember being a teenager and I loved watching the Greatest show on turf.
St. Louis has to be one of the cities most jilted by major league sports. The football Cardinals left for Phoenix, the football Rams left for LA, the basketball Hawks left for Atlanta, and the baseball Browns left for Baltimore.

Buffalo Braves, Montreal Expos,Brooklyn Dodgers. NY Giants (Baseball)

The Utah Jazz makes me laugh every time I thought about in the 1990s.
The New Orleans Pelicans were smart and realized the Hornets name sucked and they rebranded to Louisiana culture.
They should have the Jazz nickname but they went with the Louisiana state bird the Pelican and gave Charlotte the nickname that fanbase liked the Hornets.

I always thought Utah should be the Bees or Jackets since Utah is the honey bee state.
Jazz and Lakers always bothered me.

so did Dodgers.

some lawyer shouldve found some loophole to make LA give it back to Brooklyn when the Nets went there.

regardless that was a missed opportunity to drop the stupid nets name.

Brooklyn Dodgers?? i could root for because Dolan ruined my Knicks.

Brooklyn Nets?? fluck em, hope kyrie and durant drown in the gowanus canal.

Depends on who it is the Mets would prob stop rooting for them. The cowboys I don't know I don't live in Texas.

Was reminded of this discussion:

I doubt the Times-Pic can afford a full-time jazz writer either.

Was reminded of this discussion:

I doubt the Times-Pic can afford a full-time jazz writer either.
Regardless, finding out that the ‘world famous jazz scene in SLC’ doesn’t have a jazz reporter, saddens me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom