Your last Lunardi update and of this morning he has us still in, in East bracket, against Rhode | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your last Lunardi update and of this morning he has us still in, in East bracket, against Rhode

It's strange I don't know. I'd think it would be because you'd have to put up 210 dollars to win 100 just to bet no. The positive ml makes no sense though so I have no idea .
Yeah, I was confused as well.

Does this mean Vegas likes our chances or doesn't?

Not clearly laid out, but it means they do not like our chances

($100 on "yes they make it" will get you $160 -- $210 on "no they won't" will get you $100)

Does this mean Vegas likes our chances or doesn't?

Doesn't like our chances. You'd have to bet $210 to win $100 if you think we won't make it, You'd stand to win $160 on a $100 bet if you bet on us to make it.

I'd say they do like our chances you have to bet more to say no. There is a positive ml for yes and better payout . Higher risk to bet no. So they like our chances. Very strange though.

rjndhfjvzdhhl.jpg

th

I'd say they do like our chances you have to bet more to say no. There is a positive ml for yes but not as great payout . Higher risk to bet no. So they like our chances. Very strange though.

They don't like our chances.
a $210 bet on "Syracuse misses" pays out $100.
a $100 bet on "Syracuse makes it" pays out $160

You have to put up more to get less on a "syracuses misses" bet because that's what they think will happen

You have to put up more to get less on a "syracuses misses" bet because that's what they think will happen
Still have to risk more to bet no a lot more .

Odds are based on public perception. The perception is we don't make it. Whatever.

Odds that the committee coudnt care less that Michigan is winning Big Ten Tournament right now: 100%. Big Ten is so dumb putting this on when it does every year.

His final bracket is a great draw. Baylor as a 3 with SU has an 11.

Take away the house spread and we are +185 to make it - not insurmountable - but realistically we are out - of course Trump was +500 the night of the election

You should probably listen to the Hamilton soundtrack for the next 2 hours. Someone can text you what happens. It will be less painful.
I WAS THINKING I SHOULD DO THIS. Are you psychic, or as my young daughter used to say, a "side kick?"

I am bracket manager where I used to work and I literally cannot look at the bracket tonight. But as someone once said, tomorrow is another day.

Now where is my iPhone and earbuds?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom