Your official Carleton Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Your official Carleton Thread

Why isnt Silent G in? His length along with Bus's would help defend the perimeter.

By the way good luck getting any 2015 big men cuse... you took to top 5 centers and they look pedestrian at best. X mas should be our man because at least he has a strong defensive presence.

Jesus...

Keita and Xmas just look at the defensive rebound and neither bother to grab it. The point of boxing out is not souly to put your opponent out of position rebounding...it's to help you get that rebound as well.

This invisible bigs issue is going to be a problem all season. Something has to change. Maybe everyone including Cooney needs to realize that Cooney isn't a shooter. There is barely any game evidence to date to support that he's a shooter.

Our big men are woeful if only grant could feasibly put on 20 more pounds and maintain his athleticism.

im sure its painful.. but nothing like a real kick in the ass.. that you have to sit on for a few months to avenge

interesting..so are we playing to win now or JB still letting the team grow up?

Michael G is so far my MVP for this game.

Our tempo, defense and transition offense are on point with him at the 2. Great sign Orange fans.

Is T-Roberson known for his offense? I have to imagine he will get some run with the bigs virtually non-existant on "O"

the key to getting o from our bigs is going to be chemistry- with a lot of new faces at guard- its going to take time

I wonder if we would ever roll out a front line of CJ, Roberson and J Grant on the back end of the 2-3

Told yall Silent G was special.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom