Your Official SU-Clemson Game Thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Clemson Game Thread

Besides it almost being a charge on lydon, that was a unbelievable play that seemed like it took forever in 7 secondo to set battle up wide open...then to have the stones to make it when he's been a little off all night long...that boy WANTED that shot! Unreal!! Love my cuse!! P.S. I most definitely sharted in my pants

The guy flopped , was laughing at his "sudden collapse"

Besides it almost being a charge on lydon, that was a unbelievable play that seemed like it took forever in 7 secondo to set battle up wide open...then to have the stones to make it when he's been a little off all night long...that boy WANTED that shot! Unreal!! Love my cuse!! P.S. I most definitely sharted in my pants
Two real Tough road wins in this streak!

I think that play was the supposed to be the one Villanova used against UNC. Only Gillon didn't drive enough up the court before he laid it off to Lydon, unlike Archiad1113bbq!! and Jenkins. Lydon, to his credit didn't panic and made something out of nothing.

Not bad for a season that was over at X-mas
I will absolutely acknowledge that we are two amazing shots away from losing to Clemson and Nc St, but f it, that's two big wins.

And after how bad this season started... this 5 game stretch has just been so amazing.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom