Your Official SU-FSU Game Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-FSU Game Thread

GaTech is pretty much the Warriors when they're home

Completely different team. We play with half the energy that we are today and we avoid those early bad losses. Love the INTENSITY today !
Honestly Wisconsin and South Carolina are probablyt better than us. BC isn't a slouch this year and Bowman went off. If we don't fal asleep for 8 minutes vs. UConn we win that game. Losign @ND or @UNC isn't embarrassing. The only real head scratcher was St. John's. I do think we'd beat UConn if we played them today.

Nobody change anything! Don't move from your place on the couch - no getting up to go to the bathroom or get something to eat. Should have thought of that earlier. We can't ruin this mojo!
OK but I just peed my pants. I'm good with that though.

Honestly Wisconsin and South Carolina are probablyt better than us. BC isn't a slouch this year and Bowman went off. If we don't fal asleep for 8 minutes vs. UConn we win that game. Losign @ND or @UNC isn't embarrassing. The only real head scratcher was St. John's. I do think we'd beat UConn if we played them today.

I said this in a previous thread, but if we had the Lydon of the past 15 games at the start of the season that would have been enough. He started the year playing way too tentative. We would have at least beat UConn and the Wisconsin game would have been a lot closer.

People calling out FSU on twitter, saying they aren't for real. No mention about Cuse playing well, of course not.

Georgetown at home has to be a W. Especially with Lydon going nuts. Though, Battle was limited at that time. We play them at home now, and I think it would be a double digit win.

image.jpg
OK but I just peed my pants. I'm good with that though.

People calling out FSU on twitter, saying they aren't for real. No mention about Cuse playing well, of course not.

People talking sports on twitter makes me realize how many stupid sports fans there are. Just so many dumb, attention seeking H0T Takes and rants.

It's useful for sports news and rumors, but for discussion it's the worst.

People talking sports on twitter makes me realize how many stupid sports fans there are. Just so many dumb, attention seeking H0T Takes and rants.

It's useful for sports news and rumors, but for discussion it's the worst.
Pretty much, I basically only use it to follow SU sports and some national sports people who I like. Beyond that, it's a bunch of bologna.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom