Your Official SU IUP Game Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU IUP Game Thread

Howards reminding me of a poor man's sophomore year MCW. Drawing fouls, a lot of effort and touches but not yet refined.

Howard's ok. Came around tonight. Had some sloppy errors, didn't look to be in attack mode earlier, but aside from the stupid passes late, he's getting in the lane again and better percentage shots at least.

I was going to like this but aren't they picked to have a really good season again? There's a little bit of a basketball renaissance in THAT part of NJ.

They lost that PT guard that we looked hard at a few years ago. Probably will take a step back from last years squad.

Lots of leagues, CYO, and AAU teams.
Heh. True.

The new BE isn't like the old one but it did produce the 2015-16 NCAA champion. It's got a few decent teams. And the one that has a really stupid nickname is pretty mediocre of late. :p

Then there's the FORMER BE team from NJ that's aPhotobucket burning couch

I'm just saying, Tyler Lydon looks like an ACC Player of the Year type guy. Bigger, bulkier, stronger, lower center of gravity is going to help him man-handle some wings down south.

Gillon is so saavy, belongs on Boeheim's Army
That's the real reason we brought him in. One year with the varsity, Boeheim's Army for life.

Nice jump-shot from Roberson at the high post. I love that. More of that!

Just how good are Roberson and Thompson going to be playing off each other? The offensive boards and paint will be ours.

This team's transition game looks like years past before Ennis. I miss that type of transition game. That's really going to help us win a lot of games this year plus it's really fun to watch.

have yet to see how the extra bulk affects his (t.l.) outside stroke. he may be a better banger underneath but sometimes the added muscle can affect your outside touch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom