Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread

Lydon and white. Too many minutes...I think it's just catching up to them. Is what it is I guess

too many missed opportunities to draw shooting fouls. We had them off their feet. Just lean in and shoot the damn ball

You would think being on the bubble would be enough motivation to at least run back on d and give good effort.

All the talking heads said the duke game locked us in, I guess our team bought into that.

Does anyone else stand & clap until the 1st FG in their living room, standing even through commercials??

I really want to sit down.

LGO
Wake up fellas, need a little more energy and take advantage of opportunities!

Lydon passes up the three for the long two...but then passes that up, and we got a Roberson baseline jumper. Awesome.
This is the same crap he was pulling after Atlantis a year ago. Pump faking into traffic...

This team has had more brutally embarrassing 'quarters' of games than the last ten years of teams combined.

Slow starts are par the course for this team. I actually hope Ville keeps up the press - it hasn't bothered Gillon and it might actually help us to be going downhill on them

Once again Lydon doesn't have that scorers mentality. 4 other starters would have let fly the shots he passes up.

I can count on maybe one hand the amount of jump shots Roberson has made .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom