Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread

Blowout city. Pitino owns Boeheim.

I just hope Donna doesn't remind him at the presser. He will lose it again.

JB says Gillon is our best player, etc...well if that's they case, he needs to force the issue, period.

He can't have 0 pts and multiple turnovers.

That's game.

White, aside from a 2:00 stretch against GT, has been horrible for about 5 games now

Thompson just handed the ball to a lville player, what is with this team

God I hope Lydon comes back, he won't ever sniff an NBA court at this point. We have one NBA player on this team.

Thank god this is the last true road game of the year. Worst road cuse team I've ever seen.

God I hope Lydon comes back, he won't ever sniff an NBA court at this point. We have one NBA player on this team.
That's why he's leaving. The system is that you have to leave before they find out you suck. Brilliant!

Right or wrong call, the screens that Louisville has been setting up top are virtually identical to the one Roberson got called for in the Georgia Tech game...Pretty annoying.

SUOrange44

JB says Gillon is our best player, etc...well if that's they case, he needs to force the issue, period.

He can't have 0 pts and multiple turnovers.

Just shows the difference in defense between L'ville and Duke. Gillon got in the lane a lot against Duke while today he's completely bottled up.

Amazing how far Roberson has regressed, im not surehe could start at lenoyne at this point

The walk-ons and Battle could do better than this. :(

WAKE THE ************************** UP!!!!!

Henry from the movie Rookie of the Year just checked in. I'm sure he'll grab a few offensive rebounds over Taurean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom