Your Official SU-SCSU Game Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-SCSU Game Thread

Brissett is good. Best athlete on the team by far, IMO. Moyer is so goofy and awkward out there. He’s a liability unfortunately. Boeheim better settle on some sort of rotation/starting lineup soon and let those guys work together.

I just wonder what the heck JB does when teaching offense.
It is amazing how bad we are on offense and have been for a while if we don’t have a post player or a player to do it 1 on 1.

This offense against a D-2 team is just bad.

It is amazing how bad we are on offense and have been for a while if we don’t have a post player or a player to do it 1 on 1.

Was just going to post the same. Do we even offense?

picks his nose clean

No way was he supposed to start as a RF. Plan was to season him as a wing over time.

Has looked better this half, hes in a tough spot after Thompson's mom pulled rank and a Paul Harris.

I think our starting 5 should be:
Pg - Quade Green
Sg - Tyus Battle
Sf - Jordan Tucker
Pf - Oshae Brissett
C - Taurean Thompson
:confused:
Exactly this. Such a different outlook with those 3 guys—or Randolph in place of Tucker. The murky Head coaching transition caused recruiting issues.

To me, this is on Wildhack. If we can't free up money to hire an offensive coordinator, he might leave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom