Your Official SU-UVA Game Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-UVA Game Thread

bandicam%2B2016-03-27%2B19-15-43-874-.png
I was thinking about this image all game. How lovely to stick it to Perrantes...twice :) I think the world of UVA and Bennett, but for some reason I hated Perrantes's hubris at that moment.

I respect Virginia a lot

But I like that we are starting to have their number

Once we went away from the ball screens that they were blowing up and started hitting some 3's and spread them out so we could drive on their scrubby little freshman...it was a different game. Of course we made some defensive adjustments that really smothered them for the first 7-8 minutes of the second half too.

We were so ineffective at getting to the rack and doing anything off it earlier in the year. What improvement in that regard!

I was thinking about this image all game. How lovely to stick it to Perrantes...twice :) I think the world of UVA and Bennett, but for some reason I hated Perrantes's hubris at that moment.

It would have been more appropriate if his name was Sanchez.

Seriously, nobody but Dave is familiar with the name of the finger move?

Last edited:

Him and Guy might be the two most unlikable guys on a team that I've ever seen. Wow. Scrubby little guys with their basic games. Hate them.

Once we went away from the ball screens that they were blowing up and started hitting some 3's and spread them out so we could drive on their scrubby little freshman...it was a different game. Of course we made some defensive adjustments that really smothered them for the first 7-8 minutes of the second half too.

We were so ineffective at getting to the rack and doing anything off it earlier in the year. What improvement in that regard!
Isnt that more or less what happened last 9 mins in elite 8!?

44 second half points.

You can leave the likes here or mail them to my apartment.

You have to give Gillon a head nod to last game, shaving that 1 point to to save that special number to share with his team the next game.

He has a lot of douche-bag to make up.

Ive been meaning to ask this for awhile, but he reminds me of the dancer at the very end under the basket last season. Just my imagination, or semi-perma-grin on each? Andy isnt in a state with legalized Cannabis is he? I want to know his secret.

Wow now that we stormed the court how will anyone respect us?

At least UVA has some basketball history, unlike FSU. No offense Bob Sura.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom