Your Official SU-Wake Forest Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Wake Forest Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitt isn't even going to be a good win by season's end. They are down HUGE again in the 1H. Down 43-15 to Louisville at home with time still left in 1H

Yup at the moment we don't have an ACC win other than bottom-4 teams. Today looks like it would be our best win to date though I think Miami is more like a .500 ACC team.

CusefanATL said:
i can't believe this game isn't on in rochester!

Yeah. Watching on my tablet. Was hoping to stream through the watch espn app on my ps4 buuuuuut Time Warner is not an option for PS4

7-7, our d is suspect on the back line and low post. Three lay ins and two were putbacks. Have to do better there.

LGO

7-7, our d is suspect on the back line and low post. Three lay ins and two were putbacks. Have to do better there.

LGO

Well at least we didn't in our usual 10 point hole the first 5 minutes before we yank TT for Robey. TT had one defensive possession where he just stood there like a statue and getting handled by Collins on boards but that was expected.

We are so bad. Haha. Lydon and Battle are solid pieces. Wish we would for sure have both back.

Well at least we didn't in our usual 10 point hole the first 5 minutes before we yank TT for Robey. TT had one defensive possession where he just stood there like a statue and getting handled by Collins on boards but that was expected.
I can't remember the last time we started a game without that scenario. Aside from tonight I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom