Your Ra Ra Colgate Win Last Week | Syracusefan.com

Your Ra Ra Colgate Win Last Week

Ish88888

All American
Yea, i got hammered last week about my offensive complaints. Its the end of the second quarter and yes, the villes offense is awesome and the Tampa 2 is a big vagina. That said, this is still on dino and the oc. The play calling is atrocious. The defense has come up with 2 big stops and 2 turnovers. What did the offense do all 4 times after a change in momentum? Run up the middle. Waaaay too many lateral passes to the sideline, waaaay, too many ed runs. We refuse to use the middle of the field, and that 4th down play where we ran 4 guys out to the right, including an olineman!!!???? And still threw the ball that way?????? Petrino is waaaayyyy ahead of us. Nice play by ed and ett at the 2:42 Mark now that half of the students are gone. #getoutaheadofit.

Yea, i got hammered last week about my offensive complaints. Its the end of the second quarter and yes, the villes offense is awesome and the Tampa 2 is a big vagina. That said, this is still on dino and the oc. The play calling is atrocious. The defense has come up with 2 big stops and 2 turnovers. What did the offense do all 4 times after a change in momentum? Run up the middle. Waaaay too many lateral passes to the sideline, waaaay, too many ed runs. We refuse to use the middle of the field, and that 4th down play where we ran 4 guys out to the right, including an olineman!!!???? And still threw the ball that way?????? Petrino is waaaayyyy ahead of us. Nice play by ed and ett at the 2:42 Mark now that half of the students are gone. #getoutaheadofit.
You should just ban yourself after this weak sauce post. Weak. Sauce.

Yeah the offense is clearly the issue :bat:

Can we get those first 5 minutes of the game back? The team has made adjustments and made it a ball game. Lots of work to do at halftime but we have ourselves a football coach and a system that will never be out of a game.

Here's hoping we score on the first possession of the second half, to make the OP look even more ridiculous than it is on its own.

I'm glad our team didn't throw in the towel when you decided to surrender, because we've got ourselves a ball game now.

Funny. Sad if he does.

If we had Shafer it would be 35-0 Louisville... With absolutely zero hope of coming back.

As fked as it sounds... We could still win this game.

With our offense, we're totally in this game.

Last years team, we'd have run the ball all second quarter and the rest of the game, while getting Dungey injured and beaten on his only passing plays.

Last years team, we'd have run the ball all second quarter and the rest of the game, while getting Dungey injured and beaten on his only passing plays.
Absolutely.

And, it is funny to see the OP miss the forest through the trees complaining that every single offensive play doesn't gain 9 yards, or end is some kind of orgasmic play outcome.

Louisville is a highly rated, athletic team. That our offense is moving the ball is a credit to the system we have in place. If we can do this against Louisville, we can sure do it against NC State, WF, BC, and others who don't have the same type of defensive athletes.

I don't recall a game since PP left that I had any ounce of confidence going in to the half down 2 touchdowns. We can score fast and we can wear this defense out. Louisville is the better team by quite a bit, but they are getting frustrated and we are at home. Feels good to stay excited when the other team has scored 35 points. We probably lose but this is a different team. I'm psyched for the rest of the season and the 2nd half!

Louisville is a great team, but we have had our shots. The defense has made their stops after the first 5 minutes,it's the offensive change in momentum plays that are lacking. And the students suck.

Louisville is a great team, but we have had our shots. The defense has made their stops after the first 5 minutes,it's the offensive change in momentum plays that are lacking. And the students suck.
D hasn't been good all game. It's pretty atrocious. Turnovers were flukes.

Are you watching a different game than the rest of us?

relax! We are keeping it interesting with a huge talent gap (admission standard wise too) in game 2 with a new O and D. Jeez!

relax! We are keeping it interesting with a huge talent gap (admission standard wise too) in game 2 with a new O and D. Jeez!

Its only interesting bc the ville has 20 drops. Yes, i hate the Tampa 2. That said, there was a time early in the second quarter where: defensive stops + 2 turnovers could have equalled : offensive change in momentum plays which = yards=possession = scoring = buts in the seats = noise when the ville had the ball. 40% of the dome bailed after the first 20 minutes. Brutal. That said, the T2 can't survive at the p5 level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom