OK, here's mine:
Sherm
Stevie
J-Dub
Wes
CJ

Honorable mention: DC, Pearl, Melo, Andy, Jonny

Random other dudes who I loved: Josh Pace, KONG, KrisJo, SCOOOP!, Rak, Marek

What about 5 favorite to watch by position (and I'm adding a position for utility/glue guy)?

For me it's:

PG
1 - Sherm
2 - Pearl
3 - Flynn
4 - MCW
5 - Ennis

Near misses: Z, Red, Scoop and Hart, who each had some really nice moments, and Edelin who I just wish I could have seen more of.

SG
1 - GMac
2- Stevie
3 - Dion
4 - Rautins
5 - Dave Johnson

Omissions: Devo (still my entry for best shooter we've had and fun to watch, but alternately really frustrating at times as well), Malachi (technically a 3 but really a 2 playing the three who was electric when he was on), Tyus who's a great kid who's been saddled a bit with bad offensive teams.

SF
1 - Melo
2 - Billy O
3 - Wes Johnson
4 - Moten
5 - Fair

Omissions: Senior year Nichols, KJ

PF
1 - DC
2 - Melo
3 - Wallace
4 - Hak
5 - RJ

Omissions: Not a lot really b/c this is such a strong group. RJ doesn't quite look like he belongs but it's easy to forget that he played the 4 really well defensively (somewhat unexpectedly), shot a high percentage from the floor and pounded the glass (8th all-time leading rebounder in program history and 7th in blocked shots). It was on the quiet side, but an excellent career. I guess someone could make an argument for Damone or maybe Ryan Blackwell? But really those top 4 are far and away the best, and I think there's a pretty decent gap from RJ back to Damone.

C
1 - Etan
2 - Arinze
3 - Rony (best player, not the most fun to watch for some reason)
4 - Lydon
5 - Fab

Omissions: Otis Hill was a fun scorer, it was just the foul trouble ..., Watkins as a stud defender, Rak with the big senior season.

Utility/Glue type guys
1 - Pace
2 - Mike Hopkins
3- Dolezaj
4 - Southerland
5 - Duany

Pearl
DC1
Melo1
JDub
(tie) Stevie or Hak

Forum statistics