Your Want to Counter The SEC and B1G? | Syracusefan.com

Your Want to Counter The SEC and B1G?

The NCAA has no, I will clean this up, ability or selective ability to enforce any rules. Get rid of the NCAA and establish an entity that will enforce rules. The SEC and Big 10 want the NCAA because they don’t listen to them anyway.

The problem is that the UCan'ts of the CFB world need cash and will play for food. If Alabama, UT, TAMU, UGA, LSU, UF, PSU, tOSU, UM, MSU, UNL and USC offered a little cash and a hotdog, the Huskies will play.

The problem is that the UCan'ts of the CFB world need cash and will play for food. If Alabama, UT, TAMU, UGA, LSU, UF, PSU, tOSU, UM, MSU, UNL and USC offered a little cash and a hotdog, the Huskies will play.
If the UCants...played them they could be blackballed by the new group...so UCant can play FCS schools and 7 away games vs the SEC/B1G

If the UCants...played them they could be blackballed by the new group...so UCant can play FCS schools and 7 away games vs the SEC/B1G
That is still more money than they deserve...

On a serious note, can all of the desperate schools be blackballed? Most schools lose.money on athletics with football leading the way. Can they afford to walk away from the Alabama body bag games?

The rest of us don't play them in OOC games. They are going to ruin college sports. Let's bring some sanity back to college sports. Realistic guidelines and real student-athletes.
That won’t matter. So many marquee games in the regular season schedule.

Frustrating. I hear you.

They can play each other OOC and the schools in smaller conferences than the Big 12 Pac 12 and ACC they don't need to schedule anyone from the 3 conferences especially a decent team that could beat them.

Many people want the end game to be two super conferences similar to the AFC/ NFC, with the NC being like the Super Bowl. I wish such fans would just watch the NFL and leave CFB alone. I’d rather the ACC stay as is, I like our little bubble.

That won’t matter. So many marquee games in the regular season schedule.

Frustrating. I hear you.

Yep, they can play more conference games, or just give the G5 schools big paydays.

I think we should play them. Beating them on the field would be the only satisfaction when earning half the money because of their world domination.