Your Week 5 ACC Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Your Week 5 ACC Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
CtePbQ_XYAAJQtC.jpg

The Miami/GT game is a tough one to handicap. GT is bad, but Miami has played NOBODY the first three weeks. It's really hard to predict how Miami will look against P5 competition. Miami may have had the easiest first three games of all P5 teams.

The Miami/GT game is a tough one to handicap. GT is bad, but Miami has played NOBODY the first three weeks. It's really hard to predict how Miami will look against P5 competition. Miami may have had the easiest first three games of all P5 teams.

Gt is really bad, I wouldn't put my house on the line, but I think Miami wins.

Gt is really bad, I wouldn't put my house on the line, but I think Miami wins.

I am going with Mia - 7.5 just because GT blows - but it is strange that this game will be played on October 1st and Miami has played no one.

They will either have to pass like crazy or his replacement will run for 200 yards.

Their qb played really well last week, granted it was against a really bad Nd defense.

FSU is apparently trying to recreate the Ole Miss game.

Bold strategy, lets see if it works out.

ESPN Stats & Info
‏@ESPNStatsInfo 10m10 minutes ago

North Carolina up 20-0 on Florida State. Seminoles hadn't trailed by 20 or more at home since 2008 against Florida (lost 45-15).

Wake has given up 308 yards and 4 scoring drives in the first half to NC State.

Yards and points will be available next week. And not nearly the athletes on their offense that have given us so much trouble.

Move on from this week, keep working hard, and get back to .500 next week.

Thirteen ACC teams had games scheduled for Week 5. Here are the final scores so far:

Notre Dame 50, Syracuse 33

Miami 35, Georgia Tech 21

Virginia 34, Duke 20

Boston College 35, Buffalo 3

Thirteen ACC teams had games scheduled for Week 5. Here are the final scores so far:

Virginia 34, Duke 20

Buffalo had 67 total yards at BC. Oof.

GT was just handing Miami's D fumble TDs.

And in non ACC news..

CORNELL VICTORIOUS: RED SHOCKS COLGATE TO START SEASON 3-0. CORNELL 39 - COLGATE 38

Virginia 34, Duke 20

NC State 33, Wake Forest 16

North Carolina 37, Florida State 35

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics