You're extra Offical Syracuse Notre Dame Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

You're extra Offical Syracuse Notre Dame Thread

imo Grant has developed more relaxion from the ft line then fair. After watching fair the last two years I don't get it.

Up by 10 we were forcing shots off the bounce our lead was cut from 10 to 3. I give this win to cooney some tough defensive stops and working the ball around.

That has been one of our huge weakspots against the bottom teams of the acc recently Grant and Fair not taking over from the high/midpost. Rak not getting enough shots downlow. BC, Wake and Today come to mind.

I really thought Fair would continue to own the midpost and Jerami was headed in the right direction but doesn't get as many drives anymore. Suprising

Last edited:
Up by 10 we were forcing shots off the bounce our lead was cut from 10 to 3. I give this win to cooney some tough defensive stops and working the ball around.

That has been one of our huge weakspots against the bottom teams of the acc recently Grant and Fair not taking over from the high/midpost. Rak not getting enough shots downlow. BC, Wake and Today come to mind.

I really thought Fair would continue to own the midpost and Jerami was headed in the right direction but doesn't get as many drives anymore. Suprising

CJ especially looked spent last night. He came through with some huge rebounds late but couldn't hit the broadside of a barn...Nothing a day off won't fix...He will be back on Sunday...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom