Youtube clip of Syracuse's best win since 2000(#7VPI-SU 2002) | Syracusefan.com

Youtube clip of Syracuse's best win since 2000(#7VPI-SU 2002)

Alsacs

Living Legend
We haven't beaten a higher ranked team since we beat Virginia Tech in 2002. I like this clip because it shows most of the game. I like these uniforms even though we have blue tops because the Orange sticks out way more than we have now. I still want Orange tops, but this is Syracuse football.

What about ND, Lville etc.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Louisville last year was #10 and ND was never ranked when we beat them in 2003 or 2008. The GRob win @ Louisville in 2007 was ranked #9.

That team was a great disappointment coming off the ten win 2001 season.

The loss of Freeney and Harris on the defensive side along with the continuing problems at QB hurt a lot that year.

We don't have the same level of players on the team now that we had in 2002. Just watching this clip we had so much talent even though the QB position was scary. Watching the screen to Rhodes really ticks me off now because we can't even execute these plays today, and David Tyree was a beast on special teams and as a decent WR. Our football team really needs a talent infusion that I hope McDonald can recruit into the Dome.

Thanks for posting that. A tiny ray of sunshine in what was otherwise a dismal season. We gave Damien a lot of crap on this forum, but damn I'd be happy if Broyld turns out to be merely equally productive.

We don't have the same level of players on the team now that we had in 2002. Just watching this clip we had so much talent even though the QB position was scary. Watching the screen to Rhodes really ticks me off now because we can't even execute these plays today, and David Tyree was a beast on special teams and as a decent WR. Our football team really needs a talent infusion that I hope McDonald can recruit into the Dome.

If only we had had a QB.

Loved Nunes' grit and smarts, but he was not a bona fide Division I QB. I liked RJ Anderson, but he did not have enough to carry a team.

Mike Vick as the QB of that team?

Wow.

bubble screen for 15 yds. someday that will happen againg for us

That was my senior year - I look forward to seeing that again when Florida State comes calling next year.

I remember I almost fell down the steps when we won as I was jumping up and down so much. Will definitely never forget this one.

Every single time Nunes left the pocket something terrible happened lol

I think that was the game Millhouse proposed to Nunes.

Ah. I remember that game well. I was a happy man walking out of the dome that day.

really makes you think at that point that Rhodes was gonna have a great career.. he had a nice one, but seemed to have way more talent

I would kill to have an Earnest Wilford on this team.

Me and my little bro had kids season tickets in end zone. I think 122. We were like 10 rows up. Such awesome memories of this game.

Those helmets are so sweet. Why can't we bring those back. Why!

We haven't beaten a higher ranked team since we beat Virginia Tech in 2002. I like this clip because it shows most of the game. I like these uniforms even though we have blue tops because the Orange sticks out way more than we have now. I still want Orange tops, but this is Syracuse football.

great stuff. Nice find

At least they're not saying our blitzes are predictable anymore (unlike announcers in this game say) ... Great find, thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom