YUP, Looks Like ED Isn't Starting... | Syracusefan.com

YUP, Looks Like ED Isn't Starting...

Ish88888

All American
And it stinks! That said, we can win this game with ZM. As crazy as it sounds, I think our bipolar D actually holds the edges and brings some pressure. Our Oline gets a good push and thats a big part of the day. We also start to use the middle a bit more with our TE and Ish and Erv. 40-37 Cuse! Go Cuse;)

And it stinks! That said, we can win this game with ZM. As crazy as it sounds, I think our bipolar D actually holds the edges and brings some pressure. Our Oline gets a good push and thats a big part of the day. We also start to use the middle a bit more with our TE and Ish and Erv. 40-37 Cuse! Go Cuse;)
Have you heard something definitive?

Have you heard something definitive?

No, just the vibe. Last week he was at least called a game time decision. Nothing this week. Hopefully, i am dead wrong.

Interesting that he was well enough to uniform up last week and go through warm-ups but the prevailing feeling this week is that he got worse with another week of rest and treatment.

Last week Babers says to Dungey - "Go ahead and suit up, have the training staff do their thing and let's see if you can go today and how you feel OK?"

This week Babers says to Dungey - "Screw it kid, yer not playin, K Thanks. Grab your sweats and rain gear, the bench is over there."

I just don't see this scenario going down. And I don't see the med staff and training staff letting him get suited up and even trying to play last week if he were that bad and possibly getting worse.

Yes, he is out these next two games. If we win out, he may not even play the bowl game depending on when it is.

I thought I heard Dino say that Eric would be a game time decision this week as well.

If Retro is saying he's out, he's out.

Dammit!!!!

nooooooo_elf.gif

I have this sneaky (and hopeful) feeling that Markenzie and Rex are gonna save the season.

I have this sneaky (and hopeful) feeling that Markenzie and Rex are gonna save the season.

Love to see that plus you have to think Moe is thinking...now is my chance. Moe might have 140+ yards today.

Neglected to mention Moe, but should have.

After they took tape off, once game started, he could not walk without a heavy limp. It was then I knew he was done for a couple of weeks.

Still going to hope for ED. (No wisecracks please.) And would like to see a breakout game for Riley. If the weather is as bad as expected, field position might mean a lot.