Zach Allen LOI in...happy with scheme and Shafer! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen LOI in...happy with scheme and Shafer!

I'm not sure when the semester starts, but I hope he gets to Syracuse today. It's 48 degrees and sunny...um, like it always is in January. :cool:

almost beach weather...would fireplace weather here in FL

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Someone said per his Mother, he's got 4 Big 12 offers on the table. Supposedly Texas, Okie State, Kansas State and Texas Tech. Plus Clemson.

Someone said per his Mother, he's got 4 Big 12 offers on the table. Supposedly Texas, Okie State, Kansas State and Texas Tech. Plus Clemson.

Clemson's QB just announced he's coming back for senior season... FWIW

Hehe, i liked your boner Marsh.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
liking his boner and a picture of a pee-trough, what is this an I90 rest stop??

Oh Lord

If you didn't know anything else, but heard that we had got a QB from Texas over those other schools, well that should bring a smile to our faces.

Apparently he hasn't signed an LOI yet now. This is frustrating

Do you think the coaches see as much in him as we (the fans) do? I mean, do we go after an OC that will utilize Zach the way we anticipated, or does that not factor into the situation? Maybe a stupid question, sorry...

According to that CuseNation Fox Twitter, they called and spoke to ZAand he has NOT signed LOI.

Not necessarily... but if external, it would likely be someone with similar spread style experience/knowledge I think... Also, many good OC's are multifaceted and are knowledgeable in and capable of implementing/calling a number style schemes...

Not what I mean. You would have to be okay with coming in and using someone else's playbook. From a having control standpoint, not being capable.

What? Can someone atleast confirm that he is in fact enrolled and will be landing in Syracuse?

Since Zach is enrolling early, he won't have a LOI. When he takes his first class next week, that will confirm his commitment. He is planning on coming up.

upon further review said it was his scholly that he accepted today. his mom mispoke. Zach did say that he is deff coming to cuse tho​

Since Zach is enrolling early, he won't have a LOI. When he takes his first class next week, that will confirm his commitment. He is planning on coming up.

Will we have anyone staked out at the airport, and South Campus? Who is organizing this mission?

Welcome Zach!

We are all obviously very excited about your decision to attend the great Syracuse University!

We have no doubt that you will help take the program to the next level and will make your mark in the ACC!

Congratulations!

jimp.gif

Not what I mean. You would have to be okay with coming in and using someone else's playbook. From a having control standpoint, not being capable.

...many of the same plays that are in a playbook you've already used yourself or coached with... we didn't not invent the up-tempo spread offense... in fact lots of teams run versions of it and many coaches have implemented versions of it. I don't think we we can assume or expect the playbook will be exactly the same... we'll have a new QB for goodness sake.

General style the same - up-tempo spread... playbook morphed for the new QB and with the OC's stamp...

Nothing wrong with that... to be expected...

He wore 12 in HS so I guess that is available now.