Zach T Bighead | Syracusefan.com

Zach T Bighead

dollarbill44

Hall of Fame
If anyone on here has access to the idiot SU student who brings the Zach T big head to games, can you please tell him/her to NOT bring it anymore? I've seen it a few games now and it needs to stop.

Someone probably thinks it's funny, but really, it isn't. It probably only encourages ZT.

Oh dude that's not cool at all why would anyone do that? What a troll.

am i missing something? who is zach t? is that the equipment manager?

Fine did not comment on the size of his head...not sure why this is an issue..

Zach tomaselli himself brings the zach t bighead

His full name is yes wiseass. I didn't know we were calling him ZACHY T...like he is a cool guy.

not to mention...im tryin as best as i can to erase that morons name from my memory...no thanks to Syracuse.com for continuously writing articles about his lies and deceptions every other day.

if the student section wanted to do something cool they should hold up 2000 of those swirly things that spin around. that would look cool on tv...

This pic is from the Pitt game...

10454438-standard.jpg

thats not ZACHY T unless he got a nose job while letting his intensely fat face get even fatter.

its too warm to be russia. That's my bad...my brain gets excited sometimes after the fact and makes me put more things on paper or internet. I didn't know i had to explain myself but alas.

I thought someone previously said that wasn't Zach T, but some current SU student who kind of looks like him, no?

I thought someone previously said that wasn't Zach T, but some current SU student who kind of looks like him, no?

That explanation doesn't make sense to me. Especially when the kid holding it, and the students in the vicinity of him, look nothing like the big head. It looks too much like ZT for it to not be him. Acne scars in the same spot and all. The only thing different is a little extra weight in the face and longer hair in his most recent photos than the big head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom