Zack Allen and Austin Wilson Rock! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Zack Allen and Austin Wilson Rock!

Ya know what? With the amount of double-talk and bullshit that I've heard over the past week, I'm taking his tweet with a grain of salt.

Until I see him on campus, I'm not considering him 100% ours

Fair enough.

Allen coming here will defiantly show some major schools that we are serious players in the recruiting game, a coaching change and both kids want to come to SU...awesome news.

Allen coming here will defiantly show some major schools that we are serious players in the recruiting game, a coaching change and both kids want to come to SU...awesome news.
I'm not sure why the coaches would need to be defiant about it. Seems a little off-putting to me.

Listen Zack is a class act. The kid has done everything anyone could dream of during the recruiting season and I think we should just take him at his word. My feeling is that he is smart enough to see the opportunity and he and Austin will awesome.

Fantastic news, now to get Austin's name on the the dotted line in February!

Zach Allen is pretty important as well. I mean, if we're all going to have a bromance with the guy we might as well spell his name right!

Zach Allen is pretty important as well. I mean, if we're all going to have a bromance with the guy we might as well spell his name right!
LOL absolutely correct - brain fart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom