Zona / Allonzo Trier | Syracusefan.com

Zona / Allonzo Trier

nyucuse

2nd String
A lot of rumors flying around that he was involved in a sexual assault and won't be eligible this year. Noteworthy he wasn't at the PAC-10 media day today...

Maybe its a bit juvenile, but with the way Miller pulls recruits, I'm not sad to see them take a major hit this season. Their pre-season ranking was inflated in my view. If Trier is out, they are maybe a top-25 team. Same for MSU - they have lost 2 key bigs, and didn't return much.

SU should be top 10 to start the season, with room to improve from there.

Interesting. In regards to the MSU bigs, when I read about those bigs going down, my selfish thought was, man I am glad this didn't happen a few months ago, or we probably don't have Taurean Thompson. At least from the little I know he was looking for pt, and that wasn't a given at MSU at the time. Now it seems like he would have his fill.

There's a little truth in all the rumors. But the dude didn't take PEDs because of a freakin car accident. Lol

Their pre-season ranking was inflated in my view. If Trier is out, they are maybe a top-25 team. Same for MSU - they have lost 2 key bigs, and didn't return much.

SU should be top 10 to start the season, with room to improve from there.

Memories of the pre-season. We were such a great team back then ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom