More Chad Kelly news..in trouble with the law once again | Syracusefan.com

More Chad Kelly news..in trouble with the law once again

And this is why most NFL teams will stay away from him with a 10 foot pole. Although I know Rex loves bad boys and may not be able to stay away from his Buffalo connection.

He doesn't have an NFL arm to begin with. This stuff doesn't help his case for the next level.

He was standing up for his brother who took a bad late hit. He didn't fight anyone. Just jogged onto the field from what I saw and people held him back, as he is a spectator.

He was standing up for his brother who took a bad late hit. He didn't fight anyone. Just jogged onto the field from what I saw and people held him back, as he is a spectator.

When was the last time you heard of a starting qb for a P5 team running out on the field at a HS game to defend anybody? This kid is one bad descision after another. Yes he didn't throw a punch, but it's pretty hard to defend his actions regardless.

If the late hit was bad enough I could imagine any college age kid losing his cool for a brief moment to stand up for his little brother. Did anyone see footage of the late hit? I'm just speculating.

Any spectator going on the field in this situation is ridiculous. Let alone a QB with NFL aspirations on his 19th strike.

Brother or not, Chad Kelly or not, it's a crazy safety issue for any fan, friend or family member to come onto the field during these instances.

His lack of awareness, maturity and control is astounding.

If the late hit was bad enough I could imagine any college age kid losing his cool for a brief moment to stand up for his little brother. Did anyone see footage of the late hit? I'm just speculating.

I couldn't imagine just any college aged person doing that. Only the most hot-headed of idiots would do that.

I couldn't imagine just any college aged person doing that. Only the most hot-headed of idiots would do that.

Really ? I could imagine most meat heads I knew in college doing that every time. Kid is an idiot but probably far from the worst move he has made and there have been a ton of them.

He doesn't have an NFL arm to begin with. This stuff doesn't help his case for the next level.

His arm is his strong point, height and being an idiot in general are his drawbacks

Really ? I could imagine most meat heads I knew in college doing that every time. Kid is an idiot but probably far from the worst move he has made and there have been a ton of them.

It is not the worst move he has made but that just shows how many bad moves he has made prior to this one.

They showed the late hit on espn this am. It wasn't that bad and his brother is tiny.

I've seen worse from a lot of ahole parents. Lawyers, teachers, cops, etc. I even saw a regional YMCA director storm a court.

It's not a good look, but he shouldn't be crucified for it.

Running on the field during a game? Really?

I think it's pathetic and it would have been justified if a coach or player of the other team knocked him out. There's no way to justify spectators on the field, court, pitch, etc.

I've seen worse from a lot of ahole parents. Lawyers, teachers, cops, etc. I even saw a regional YMCA director storm a court.

It's not a good look, but he shouldn't be crucified for it.
Yes, he should. And so should all of the other people you've seen do it. Just because a lot of people are out of line, doesn't justify others following suit.

This guy is so dumb...he doesn't even know he's dumb. This one picture might have cost him millions. What a waste.

Shocker College kid rolls a fatty. Just cut the make it legal and tax the out of it.