More Chad Kelly news..in trouble with the law once again | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

More Chad Kelly news..in trouble with the law once again

Shocker College kid rolls a fatty. Just cut the . . . . make it legal and tax the . . . . out of it.
But it's about the bigger picture. You know you already have a bad reputation. You know you need to show yourself in the best light possible before the draft, and you're stupid enough to hang out with dudes rolling blunts?
It's like the Johnny Football thing. So what if he goes on benders, and gets into bar fights. He's just a typical college kid. Wrong,. He's not. He's a player trying to get to the next level, and he makes it difficult for someone to want to take a chance on him. The Browns took a chance, and what they got, was more Johnny Football being Johnny Football. If I'm a GM, I'd be worried that if I draft Chad Kelly, what I'll end up with is Chad Kelly.

But it's about the bigger picture. You know you already have a bad reputation. You know you need to show yourself in the best light possible before the draft, and you're stupid enough to hang out with dudes rolling blunts?
It's like the Johnny Football thing. So what if he goes on benders, and gets into bar fights. He's just a typical college kid. Wrong,. He's not. He's a player trying to get to the next level, and he makes it difficult for someone to want to take a chance on him. The Browns took a chance, and what they got, was more Johnny Football being Johnny Football. If I'm a GM, I'd be worried that if I draft Chad Kelly, what I'll end up with is Chad Kelly.

Who didn't see the Johnny Football trainwreck coming from a mile away? Other than the Browns, of course. Who knows if Chad Kelly is a JF-level screw-up; Manziel set a new low standard for how to piss away a legitimate shot at being an NFL QB. So what team in this draft is the next Cleveland?

Better than painkillers for rehabbing.

Just need to read the stories about the 2009 Akron Zips football team -- I bet his Drs. at Ole Miss are prescribing him worse.

You would have to be higher than a kite on better stuff then what Chad is lighting up these days to draft this trainwreck. This will not end well.
Prophetic..

I'm so glad our program didn't end up getting intertwined with this punk -- I don't care who his bloodlines tie back to.

Agreed. But I thought this thread was bumped because he was named starter. Hes probably the best they are going to do that pos Elway deserves this for demanding Kap take a pay cut when a trade had been worked out.

I do find Swag Kelly's antics highly entertaining but its mostly because hes not associated with SU in any way. Looking forward to the deetz and whos crib this was.

This kid’s been a nightmare his entire career... talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth... I’ll never forget being told when he was a So. In High School that he was just a bad egg, plain and simple.

He’s done nothing but do his best to squander 97 opportunities. Entitled jerk, that’s really all there is to say about him.

Shouldn’t the headline have said in trouble with the law ONCE AGAIN?

This kid’s been a nightmare his entire career... talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth... I’ll never forget being told when he was a So. In High School that he was just a bad egg, plain and simple.

He’s done nothing but do his best to squander 97 opportunities. Entitled jerk, that’s really all there is to say about him.

Wonder if he’s still not allowed in the state of Pennsylvania?

I lol’d. And that’s terrible. Like, who’s not allowed in a STATE!

I don’t know how much TIC they were using but in HS after the 3rd or 4th time of being “picked up” in Pennsylvania for various offenses and then getting “released” a guy at skowt.com that I was working with, said they told him never to return to PA. That’s how the story went. Pretty funny. I remember posting numerous times we do NOT want this kid.

Hilarious. I'm a Broncos fan and my boss is a huge Bills' fan. She' been going on how Chad will be the next great Broncos' QB. Well, I guess that scenario just went out the window.

I don’t know how much TIC they were using but in HS after the 3rd or 4th time of being “picked up” in Pennsylvania for various offenses and then getting “released” a guy at skowt.com that I was working with, said they told him never to return to PA. That’s how the story went. Pretty funny. I remember posting numerous times we do NOT want this kid.
I remember you being one of the first to talk about it... and it was 100% on point. So much talent, so little everything else.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

He's responsible for his own decisions but the Broncos knew his history and didn't keep a closer eye on him at a team function? geez - but I guess you can only hold a guys hand so much.