More Chad Kelly news..in trouble with the law once again | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

More Chad Kelly news..in trouble with the law once again

Running on the field during a game? Really?
I want to take a moment to appreciate the Ithaca vs. Ithaca nature of this disagreement.

You’re both wrong!
(I used to live in Ithaca ... MUWHAHAHA!)

at least he didn't threaten to go get his AK47 and come back to the party. I think the kid has really made progress

Chad must have hit the slopes a little too hard, they said his BAC was 0

“The sheriff's office says because this was not an alcohol-related offense, no information on Kelly's Blood Alcohol Content would have been in the arrest affidavit. KDVR initially reported there was no alcohol in Kelly's system, due to the fact that the document shows a BAC of zero when no test is given.”

1639883683497.jpeg

I remember when he was in HS and some warned about him including a story about him not being allowed in Pennsylvania.

This guy had a great college season in 2015 and a really good one in 2016. He’s also a complete idiot. Last gasp at getting some attention - ok. I get it. Can’t hurt to try even though it’s obviously going to fail. I guess.

You can probably go play in the CFL and enjoy the natural beauty of Canada, the pared down simplicity of the Beer Store, and have an easier time staying out of trouble for the next 5-10 years before having to get your first real job at the age of like 35? I’d sign up for that in a heartbeat, if I was a 20 something complete idiot with some high level athletic talent.

It’s unfortunate how many athletically talented people are severely held back by being complete toolbags.

This guy had a great college season in 2015 and a really good one in 2016. He’s also a complete idiot. Last gasp at getting some attention - ok. I get it. Can’t hurt to try even though it’s obviously going to fail. I guess.

You can probably go play in the CFL and enjoy the natural beauty of Canada, the pared down simplicity of the Beer Store, and have an easier time staying out of trouble for the next 5-10 years before having to get your first real job at the age of like 35? I’d sign up for that in a heartbeat, if I was a 20 something complete idiot with some high level athletic talent.

It’s unfortunate how many athletically talented people are severely held back by being complete toolbags.

Can he even travel to Canada with his past criminal offenses?

I remember when he was in HS and some warned about him including a story about him not being allowed in Pennsylvania.

I was just thinking about that also when I saw the story. Their were multiple people on here in the know that said he was bad news and we were better off without him. Man where they right on the money about him.

Go Argo’s!!! Just watched the fourth qtr, very exciting. So weird watching cfl, but it’s pretty damn good football with different rules.