‘Will to Win’: Syracuse.com’s movie on 2003 championship team will premiere in March | Syracusefan.com

‘Will to Win’: Syracuse.com’s movie on 2003 championship team will premiere in March

Does anyone know how we'll be able to see it after the debut showing on March 29th? I'm looking forward to it. P.S. GMac: "our will to win was strong". He also carried that to the 2006 Big East Tournament. And J.B. said on the YES Network's "Center Stage" show about ten years ago something like: "He's the one I'd want in a foxhole with me because he's the toughest person I know." Sounds like he might make a good head coach.

Wait!! Syracusefan.com is publishing a book on JB and the 2003 season? I can only imagine how the twists and turns of that season will be remembered and recorded.

Did you see/ remember him crashing into the scorer's table late in the first half? And he made six 3-pointers in the first half, so your first thought is that he was cold in the second half? SMH.
i remember he didn't come out, didn't stop shooting (6/13). kansas outscored us 36 -28 second half. no gerry.
thank god we'd built a cushion to hang on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom