13-3 with JB | Syracusefan.com

13-3 with JB

It feels like the Boeheim suspension was almost good for us. It could just be me...but he seems to have a different perspective and is much more into the games then in the past few seasons. In the past Ive been up and down with Boeheim but I'm coming around.

It feels like the Boeheim suspension was almost good for us. It could just be me...but he seems to have a different perspective and is much more into the games then in the past few seasons. In the past Ive been up and down with Boeheim but I'm coming around.
He seems extremely firey...more I've seen in a while. He wants another ring.

Wins: St. Bonaventure, UConn, Texas A&M, @Duke, ND, FSU
Losses: @UVA, Wisconsin, UNC

Any doubt that this is a top 20 team come March?

Your avatar reminds me, that even through a most difficult season last year, stars emerged, players got better, and 1 man had an epic senior year after busting his butt in the program, even though he was denied post season play. This year the team has more fight with each game, the freshman are thriving, the Sr guards are leading, DC showing flashes, and they are all clicking with great chemistry in all phases, which seemed impossible a month ago. This program has some impressive sustain right now, through a rough stretch that could have crippled lesser programs, and it is a testament to Jimmy's greatness as a leader. I love this team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom