2:55 Kentucky vs Wichita St | Syracusefan.com

2:55 Kentucky vs Wichita St

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
I think Wichita St can get some revenge on Kentucky for what happened back in 2014.

There are grown men cheering for Kentucky because of their bracket.

Pearl (the poster) would lose it.

I would at least do some due diligence into Gregg Marshall if it was a possibiility.

My due dilly on Marshall would be does he like Dinosaur barbecue, salt potatoes, chicken wings, Genny screamers etc? If he answered yes or no to each one I'd hire him.

Shaq Morris just threw a better lob than John Gillon ever could.

Win or lose you have to like Wichita every year, how hard they play and what he gets out of them. They've got bigs I'd love to have. Their coach would be on my short list.

Win or lose you have to like Wichita every year, how hard they play and what he gets out of them. They've got bigs I'd love to have. Their coach would be on my short list.

I agree with you but two years ago Marshall signed a seven year deal at $3.3 mil per year. I see SU choking on that kind of dough.

I agree with you but two years ago Marshall signed a seven year deal at $3.3 mil per year. I see SU choking on that kind of dough.
Well, if they do, we can expect a no-name mid-major coach/career assistant as the next leader of Syracuse basketball.

Personally, I see them paying the next coach. :noidea:

Well, if they do, we can expect a no-name mid-major coach/career assistant as the next leader of Syracuse basketball.

Personally, I see them paying the next coach. :noidea:

I hope you're right. But I'll take the under on $3.3 million for the next coach.

#33 for Witchita looks like he's 50 years old - probably feels like it too after getting taken out on that pick.

WSU beating Kentucky would really help salvage my bracket. WSU keeps making stupid turnovers.

Marshall's teams are tough. And not made up of top 25 elite recruits.

Can we book these two in the tourney every year? Even though the NCAA has no clue how to seed these teams it still works out to be very entertaining.

A few bad possessions at the end. Kentucky wins, Wichita St covers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom