2015 Battle for Atlantis | Syracusefan.com

2015 Battle for Atlantis

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
I know it's over a year away but according to Wikipedia, next year's Battle for Atlantis will include Syracuse, Gonzaga, and...UConnvict. So in two years we could potentially be playing UConn, G'town, and Nova. It's almost like we never left.

I know it's over a year away but according to Wikipedia, next year's Battle for Atlantis will include Syracuse, Gonzaga, and...UConnvict. So in two years we could potentially be playing UConn, G'town, and Nova. It's almost like we never left.
Atlantis is already booking that far out, I booked my room in June and got a great rate. The resort said that I would be able to purchase tickets for Syracuse-only games or the whole tournament as a guest of the resort. If anyone is interested in going I would get on their email list now and watch for their periodic teaser rates.

Atlantis is already booking that far out, I booked my room in June and got a great rate. The resort said that I would be able to purchase tickets for Syracuse-only games or the whole tournament as a guest of the resort. If anyone is interested in going I would get on their email list now and watch for their periodic teaser rates.

I am in let me know if you can send me info. cusenc03@yahoo.com thanks.

Ditto here. Anyone with any info or tips on getting ready for this that can send it my way? Might be taking the whole immediate family (10 adults, 4 children), with probably only 8 adults being interested in the basketball.

Any info would be appreciated.

Just bumping this in hopes that anyone has had any success or information to pass on regarding packages, availability, or anything else.

Please PM me or post here if you have anything.

Thanks!

I had planned on going so any info would be appreciated (rossanderson3@mac.com)

Was talking to the wife about going, please send me the info as well, thanks!