2015 NFL season general discussion thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

2015 NFL season general discussion thread

No it didn't, you're falling for the absurd NFL line...

This game has been another absurd game. ZERO discretionary penalties against the Patritos

The DB stopped playing due to the whistle

That was a huge break for the Bills. Just funny. I don't care who wins, but the officiating gets worse each week and the NFL doesn't care because the ratings are so high.

The officiating is not "worse"

It's exactly what they want

The ref blew the whistle to protect Brady, it back-fired on them.

The ball was in mid-air...for some reason, they chose not to review it (which they can) and reached a massive conclusion that gave the Pats 35 yards.

The NFL's own analyst said they were very wrong.

Can we play Taylor against everyone but New England. Two worst games of the season are against them. He looks incompetent out there.

Roman can Adios too.

Stretch handoff on 3rd and short. Roman stays killin it on the awesome play calls tonight.

Roman should be fired mid-game. He's honestly the worst, like that SU OC from 6 years ago.

Could be the worst called game I've ever witnessed. Roman running clock out down two scores calling plays that haven't worked all night.

Roman should be fired at the end of the game. Guy doesn't get it.

This should be 28-10 Bills.

We wouldn't win anyway but really, Watkins is in bounds when he rolls out of bounds untouched?

Officiating at its best.

Why is Taylor in for the last series? They even had a break in the action when Manuel could have come in. He could have at least thrown deep looking for a PI.

they wouldn't have called PI

the officiating was again a fraud, but more importantly Greg Roman needs to go.

you're in the nfl, you need a 2 minute offense. absurd.

if he makes more than $250k he should give it back, he's an embarrassment to employment in this country.

That said, once again the Bills should have had the ball at the 30 and the "narrative" of costly Bills penatlies (with absurd officiating) plays out.

The NFL should be embarrassed.

There's never been a more obvious call in the history of football.

It's literally a guy falling out of bounds. There's no judgment to be made. Is that serious?

That sideline ref must have had to take a or something at the end of the game. First he called that Watkins sideline catch not a catch, and then he kept the clock going on the next catch by Sammy, even though he clearly wasn't touched. How is that not automatically reviewed? Odds of scoring a TD with 2 secs left from midfield are obviously incredibly low, but man, give us a chance.

That sideline ref must have had to take a . . . . or something at the end of the game. First he called that Watkins sideline catch not a catch, and then he kept the clock going on the next catch by Sammy, even though he clearly wasn't touched. How is that not automatically reviewed? Odds of scoring a TD with 2 secs left from midfield are obviously incredibly low, but man, give us a chance.
The odds from midfield were zero with an injured QB who could max out with a 20 yard pass. Where was Manuel?

The odds from midfield were zero with an injured QB who could max out with a 20 yard pass. Where was Manuel?

Wouldn't have surprised me if Manuel came in to chuck it

Only 2 positives for me.

Brady got the ish kicked out of him.

Officials were exposed, again, on prime time.

Also, strange enough. Buffalo has a 90% chance of making the playoffs if they beat KC and Houston and make it to 7-5. Hopefully the porcelain doll QB is healthy for Sunday bc he's actually good against anyone not named New England.

And F Roman one more time for emphasis. Donate your game check to charity b*tch.

Last edited:
Only 2 positives for me.

Brady got the ish kicked out of him.

Officials were exposed, again, on prime time.

Also, strange enough. Buffalo has a 90% of making the playoffs if they bat KC and Houston and make it to 7-5.

Unfortunately. I'm not nearly as confident about KC as a I was even a couple weeks ago. They have really turned it around and are playing really well right now. I still think we can win, if Taylor can play, but it won't be easy at Arrowhead.

Unfortunately. I'm not nearly as confident about KC as a I was even a couple weeks ago. They have really turned it around and are playing really well right now. I still think we can win, if Taylor can play, but it won't be easy at Arrowhead.
Look who they've beat though. A string of decimated teams.

Our defense is definitely becoming elite but we need Roman to pull his head out of his a$$ with this every other game calling nonsense.

I was feeling more confident about that game before half our team got hurt tonight. In their 4 game win streak, KC has beaten Pittsburgh with Landry Jones making his first career start, the Lions (who are awful), the Chargers (who even though they have a good defense, are awful) and the Broncos, who had noodle arm Manning throwing ducks to their defense all night. Not exactly a daunting road there.

Good point guys. It hasn't exactly been a murderer's row the past few weeks for the Chiefs.

No it didn't, you're falling for the absurd NFL line...

This game has been another absurd game. ZERO discretionary penalties against the Patritos

The DB stopped playing due to the whistle
Refs helped the Bills tonight. Let's hear you complain about them again like Clockwork. If you think the refs favored the Pats tonight you really are paranoid.

We wouldn't win anyway but really, Watkins is in bounds when he rolls out of bounds untouched?

Officiating at its best.
Again that was correctly called. If you go backwards the clock continues. Watkins went backwards out of bounds the clock doesn't stop.

The Bills offensive gameplan was atrocious. They practically killed Brady. The Bills D was special the injuries weren't a big deal as the Bills D was awesome. I am sure Edelman helps but not much.

Again that was correctly called. If you backwards the clock continues. Watkins went backwards out of bounds the clock doesn't stop.
That's the stupidest rule I've ever heard. I'm not disputing it with you. Just think it's stupid.

Again that was correctly called. If you go backwards the clock continues. Watkins went backwards out of bounds the clock doesn't stop.

The Bills offensive gameplan was atrocious. They practically killed Brady. The Bills D was special the injuries weren't a big deal as the Bills D was awesome. I am sure Edelman helps but not much.
It really is crazy that Roman could singehandedly lose that game from the sideline. That end of half time management was next level special.

I say singlehandedly but Taylor was bad. McCoy dropped a TD and Carpenter missed a FG.

That sideline ref must have had to take a . . . . or something at the end of the game. First he called that Watkins sideline catch not a catch, and then he kept the clock going on the next catch by Sammy, even though he clearly wasn't touched. How is that not automatically reviewed? Odds of scoring a TD with 2 secs left from midfield are obviously incredibly low, but man, give us a chance.
Watkins went backwards. If went forward out of bounds the clock would have stopped. That was correctly called 100%.