2016 QB Rex Culpepper Verbals to Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

2016 QB Rex Culpepper Verbals to Syracuse

Congrats to the staff, Rex Culpepper, and the fans. It's pretty exciting to have a potential starting QB commit and comes with great optimism. Culpepper & Washington make a great pair of kids coming in to drive our offense. Both had great offers and decided to play in orange & blue. I for one am psyched.

Can't wait till parents weekend to see his mom! lol

All joking aside kid looks legit. Very good signing

Just with these early commits, might have to give HCSC another year...if he gets at least 6 wins.

Awesome!

Did someone say something about a mom? Pics...?

Awesome!

Did someone say something about a mom? Pics...?
If you've got Amazon Prime, her first season of Survivor (One World - season 24) is included free.

Gotta give credit. Good job by the coaching staff as Culpepper looks legit with those offers. We need a QB badly so hopefully this guy is good and you gotta like his genes.

He'd be back with six wins regardless of the early commits.
Syracuse needs stability. Unless a total collapse happens he will be back next year. These recruits choose us because they obviously see something in this staff. With the injuries last year any coach would have struggled. The biggest problem is depth.

Welcome to Orange Country...great news !!!

Prior article quotes his father lauding Syracuse. He played for Florida when SU beat them.

I'm really excited about both Rex and Kenterius Womack. I'm usually a wait and see guy when it comes to recruiting, especially quarterbacks. But I think our Alabama and Florida guys are really going to do some great things. They know how to play high school ball in the south - I'll say that.

And before anyone asks, yes my feelings have been wrong before. :)

Welcome to the Orange family, Rex! Congrats!
Rex is in my faulted memory the rare Pro style QB in many years. I know that Culpepper has the ability to tuck and run but I like that he is pass minded first and very adept at doing this. Give him some protection via the OL and some talent to pass to and the offense him and RW is jacked quite a bit. There will be some current roster players that will be around to help in both of these units. Who knows Shafer may actually beat some of the big boys on the playground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom