2017 NCAA rounds 1 &2 to Albany? | Syracusefan.com

2017 NCAA rounds 1 &2 to Albany?

I heard they could be looking at Jacksonville as a replacement.

I'll be surprised if they don't give it to South Carolina. I forget which city is bidding and which isn't. But it keeps it in the same area of the country and now NCAA will consider their sites after ditching the confederate flag.

I'll be surprised if they don't give it to South Carolina. I forget which city is bidding and which isn't. But it keeps it in the same area of the country and now NCAA will consider their sites after ditching the confederate flag.
I believe SC is out. I know that Univ. of SC in Columbia is out as there is not enough hotel space available. I don't believe there is another BB arena big enough in the state.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Jacksonville get it as they were quite successful last year in hosting.

Doubt it.

There are already games in Buffalo.

It might not matter based on the time frame involved. First thing I did when i heard this was check the Times Union schedule for that week and saw that only a couple minor league hockey games were scheduled. If things fall into place, it is possible they Albany is seriously considered. NCAA might not have any choice.

This arena holds 15,951. Small for the NCAA tournament but better than I expected.

Surprised there is a facility of this size in Greenville.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom