2018 Fall Camp: Practice #18 Wed. August 22 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Fall Camp: Practice #18 Wed. August 22

Jeez, Custis looks the part. Hope he can finally deliver.

He's looked the part for 3 years. He is college football's version of dwight Howard. Looks great exiting the bus, plays small. Hope he kills it this year and gets drafted.. for the love of God we need it!

If either of the 4star transfers get cleared I hope its Jackson, but if it's both OH BOY:)

If it’s Jackson I have an cali competition record prediction to change, asap
I think Adams is the better player, but Dungey with a sure handed big talent receiver? We’ve seen what he did with ish and amba. Throw in a good line and improved running and we have ourselves an offense

He's looked the part for 3 years. He is college football's version of dwight Howard. Looks great exiting the bus, plays small. Hope he kills it this year and gets drafted.. for the love of God we need it!
I think you might need to do some fact checking on Dwight Howard. You can’t discredit the man!

I think you might need to do some fact checking on Dwight Howard. You can’t discredit the man!

You like Howard? I know his numbers aren't bad , but geez, all his points are dunks and put backs.

Dungey should feel that way! I almost feel bad that he had to even field that question, but I guess Dino did not do him any favors with the way he answered the question earlier in the week lol.