2018 Masters | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Masters

Tiger just bogeyed after crushing his tee shot, second shot off the green, chip up short, missed the putt.

Old guys...
That’s expected.

Then again so is Phil being Phil with a 7...

Phil is going to explode soon.

He will have a -6 day either tomorrow or Saturday.

Then hold on this season Sunday.

Sure you didn’t mean a +6? He’s almost there. Rough day.

Sure you didn’t mean a +6? He’s almost there. Rough day.
Wow.

yeah this is tough to watch...and not just because I’m on my phone doing so.

DaHxXxuU0AUc7Uj

Tiger just went into Jungleland he has to take an unplayable and hope he can get a bogey.

Man, Fowler has had 4 putts and 1 chip lip out. A couple of them fall he’s right there.

My boy patrick reed right there...

Wow.

yeah this is tough to watch...and not just because I’m on my phone doing so.

And there you go. +6 for the day. At the current cut line of +4.

Not a fan of Reed. Looking forward to him imploding at some point this week.

And there you go. +6 for the day. At the current cut line of +4.
He played the 4 par 3s at +4.

Yes, I saw u like reed too.

I like him, Fowler and Kuchar for every event.

I want Kuchar to win. Nicest guy in the game. Like Fowler a lot too.

Phil is pulling everything. That approach on 18 just now was frustrated man he has been attacking the patrons today.

Kuchar of those 3 will be in it the longest because he is the best putter.

Phil is pulling everything. That approach on 18 just now was frustrated man he has been attacking the patrons today.

Kuchar of those 3 will be in it the longest because he is the best putter.

Fowler left his putter in the clubhouse today.

Not a fan of Reed. Looking forward to him imploding at some point this week.
He's a good ball striker. Huge front nine today.

Hypothetical question. If tiger and Patrick reed are in the same group on a Sunday, do they wear matching outfits?

:)

Go read my original post here.

Still a long way to go and Reed hasn't traditionally played well at Augusta. However, I do root for Patrick Reed to do well as we share the same birthday. Unfortunately, we also share it with another Patrick. Some dude with the last name of Ewing.

Damn good leaderboard

Who doesn’t want to see any combo of Reed and Rory, Rory and Jordan, or Jordan and Reed in the last group on Sunday

The fixation with Tiger has gotten completely out of control. I think ESPN would prefer to show Tiger warming up on the range over live golf action. Tiger was incredible for several years. That's history yet somehow the TV folks haven't gotten the message. I get that the casual fan is all about Tiger but it's such a disservice to the truly great stars like Speith, McIlroy, Thomas, Johnson etc. that are clearly better than Tiger. I'd like to see Tiger return to the ranks of the very best but until he does it would be great for the networks to focus on the other fellas just a bit more. We don't need to see every one of Tiger's shots when there are 42 guys ahead of him.

Damn good leaderboard

Who doesn’t want to see any combo of Reed and Rory, Rory and Jordan, or Jordan and Reed in the last group on Sunday

Heard a crazy stat on Reed that prior to today he had not three putted a green in 69 rounds. Not sure of that figure but whatever it was it was an incredibly long period of time. I believe in the two rounds so far he has one putted at least 16 greens.

Heard a crazy stat on Reed that prior to today he had not three putted a green in 69 rounds. Not sure of that figure but whatever it was it was an incredibly long period of time. I believe in the two rounds so far he has one putted at least 16 greens.
And as soon as Jim Nantz said that on the broadcast... boom. 3 putt

And as soon as Jim Nantz said that on the broadcast... boom. 3 putt

Yeah I actually heard that one on Sirius XM. Same deal where the announcer put the horns on him.

And Sergio's wife is as arrogant as he is ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom