2018 Masters | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Masters

Triple bogey on #1 for Phil.

Phil with an eagle and birdie to pull within 15 strokes of the lead. Tiger with a couple birdies himself.

My CBS is all jacked up. Can't even watch. Anyone else having this problem?

My CBS is all jacked up. Can't even watch. Anyone else having this problem?

me and my brother both. its bs and spectrum says they don't know what the problem is.

me and my brother both. its bs and spectrum says they don't know what the problem is.

now the spectrum guy says it could be because of the negotiations. is Sinclair messing with spectrum and us? total bs.

now the spectrum guy says it could be because of the negotiations. is Sinclair messing with spectrum and us? total bs.

I thought the negotiations were between Spectrum and Bristlecone Broadcasting (the company that owns the local FOX affiliate)?

I thought the negotiations were between Spectrum and Bristlecone Broadcasting (the company that owns the local FOX affiliate)?

no idea. spectrum is clueless.

Spectrum is tweeting that they identified it as cbs feed issue. Just terrible.

The Masters.com website is streaming fine for me. McIlroy is on a whole different level today.

It’s a CBS issue. Affecting Verizon and spectrum. Awful. Going on an HOUR now

Not just cbs. It’s 3,5 and 6. The 3 Sinclair channels.

This tournament is getting good. McIlroy and Fowler are rocking.

The Masters.com website is streaming fine for me. McIlroy is on a whole different level today.

Yea, the stream is great. But my 20” laptop isn’t as nice as my 56” TV. And I shouldn’t have to connect the two together to watch TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom