2020 Syracusefan college draft | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Syracusefan college draft

After Brands, geographic workable Pods was my focus. These are college kids...need some sanity in travel. For Basketball and minor sports cross country travel needs to be minimized. So everyone might not meet yearly.

I have my big board I will release after every one is done.

Kaiser my friend I need your evaluation.

CuseTroop who you got.

Alsacs im trading Pitt to Chris for BC. Agreed to earlier

with this move I consider my conference finished

Last edited:
Atlantic:
Miami
Florida St
Georgia Tech
Duke
Virginia
Wake
Pittsburgh
Navy

World:
Nd
Usc
Ucla
Stanford
Michigan St
Purdue
Arizona
Colorado

ND- Navy is only permanent cross rival. The conference championship game will rotate between california, florida and a midwest nfl stadium

Adjusted

Conference A:
1. Clemson
2. Florida
3. Louisville
4. Maryland
5. Syracuse
6. BC
7. Northwestern
8. UH

Conference B.

1. Bama
2. LSU
3. OkSU
4. Vtech
5. Mizzou
6. Arkansas
7. Illinois
8. A&M

I need to take a long look over the weekend when I have more time. It’s been a busy week of meetings and moving out of my current house.

Never mind. We will call this the South Central Conference(SCC) with two divisions.

South:
WVU
Georgia
NC State
Mississippi
Mississippi State
Auburn
South Carolina
Texas Tech

Central:
Texas
Oklahoma
Utah
BYU
Minnesota
Iowa
Indiana
Wisconsin

Championship game for footballs is played in Jerry World. This conference has more football power than basketball, but Texas Tech is an emerging basketball powerhouse with Wisconsin and Auburn regularly making sweet 16’s. The conference is good enough for 7-9 tournament teams every year. For football the conference regularly has 3 teams in the top 10 and 6 in the top 25. NC State is as usual good for 6-6 In football and an 18-13 regular season in basketball.

Mark wanted Toad to boost his conference’s recruitment rankings
This just in: Toad and Doan have upgraded my conference from a 2 star to a 4 star despite not playing a single game. They said after they watch some film for the first time, it could become a 5 star!

Seems legit to me.

Never mind. We will call this the South Central Conference(SCC) with two divisions.

South:
WVU
Georgia
NC State
Mississippi
Mississippi State
Auburn
South Carolina
Texas Tech

Central:
Texas
Oklahoma
Utah
BYU
Minnesota
Iowa
Indiana
Wisconsin

Championship game for footballs is played in Jerry World. This conference has more football power than basketball, but Texas Tech is an emerging basketball powerhouse with Wisconsin and Auburn regularly making sweet 16’s. The conference is good enough for 7-9 tournament teams every year. For football the conference regularly has 3 teams in the top 10 and 6 in the top 25. NC State is as usual good for 6-6 In football and an 18-13 regular season in basketball.
I already have Jerry World...you can host yours in Austin since we know which school will run your conference. ;-)

LSU fan’s have sent Clemson a warning ahead of this season’s TigerBowl crossover matchup that they’re concerned the City’s alcohol supply is insufficient at best.

Gotta go with Death Valley next gbo

LSU
2dUq.gif

Phil Steele just predicted Cuse would finish 14th in my conference. Its not his fault.

He didn’t know.

Where's the fan vote on who fared best in the 2012 draft?

Where's the fan vote on who fared best in the 2012 draft?
By all means please tell us how you would rank them 1-4 with the metrics posted in the first post.

Does this play into the actual season at all or?

Chris with the incredible academic conference with rich football traditions. Well done.

With some slight tinkering, I would love to see these become the new 4 major conferences in the country.

Well done gentlemen. I enjoyed reading through this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom